Chapter XI - I Have Nothing To Say

In the Roan Kingdom.....

Crown Prince Alberu gathered people who were familiar with Cale in his office. There were the Henituse Family, Ron Molan, Beacrox Molan, Choi Han, Lock, and Rosalyn. The Crown Prince called out to them a few hours after Cale and his party had left the inn.

When they came to the Crown Prince's office, there were already the Crown Prince and the Henituse Family. It seemed they were the only ones summoned by the Crown Prince.

"Welcome, Mr. Choi Han and party." Crown Prince Alberu said.

Choi Han and his party just kept quiet without giving any greetings to the Crown Prince. Crown Prince Alberu himself didn't call them just to get a greeting. Crown Prince Alberu gathered all of them to ask them about Cale Henituse.

Crown Prince Alberu called out to Choi Han and his party because they were the last group that Cale and his party were with before their disappearance. Cale and his party left the Roan Kingdom without saying anything.

"Why did you call us here, Crown Prince?" Ron Molan asked.

"When I tried to find Cale Henituse and his party, they had already disappeared. Do you know where they are?" Crown Prince Alberu said.

"The last time we saw them was a few hours ago. Cale Henituse and his party headed to the southern continent to return to the Teyvat Empire. They also said that they had to finish something dangerous there." Rosalyn replied.

"Something dangerous?! What's that?!" Count Deruth asked.

"We don't know for sure either. However, someone named Kaeya said that they could die if they weren't careful." Rosalyn replied.

"Oh god... Cale..." Count Deruth said as he sat down limply.

"Why would Hyung want to do such a dangerous thing?! He shouldn't have done that." Basen said.

"Young Master said that it was his duty as a Grand Duke. According to what Young Master had said, he didn't want what he had built over the past six years to go to waste." Ron replied.

"The thing he'd built up over the past six years..." Crown Prince Alberu muttered.

"According to my assumptions, that thing is the Henituse Family, the household of the Grand Duke in the Teyvat Empire." Ron said.

"It was like Cale Henituse had already sworn an oath of allegiance to the Teyvat Empire. Well, that way is more profitable." Crown Prince Alberu said.

"Actually, it's not a problem, is it? Cale Henituse was not the heir of the Henituse Family in the Roan Kingdom. He is a patriarch of the Henituse Family in the Teyvat Empire. Even he already has a young heir that is his biological son, Young Master Raon, right?" Rosalyn said her opinion.

"But after all, Cale was still the eldest son of the Henituse Family in the Roan Kingdom. He shouldn't have turned around so easily from the Kingdom he was born in." One of the assistants of Crown Prince Alberu said.

"Then what to do? Bringing back Cale Henituse and forcing him to abandon his son?" Rosalyn said.

What Rosalyn said was true. They couldn't do anything to Cale Henituse. Whatever actions they took to bring Cale Henituse back to the Roan Kingdom could be said to be wrong at a certain moral level.

"As you all heard at the meeting, Young Master Raon's mother died giving birth to him. If Cale Henituse left Young Master Raon, that child would have no one left." Rosalyn said again.

"If it was like that, the Henituse Family really should have given up on Cale just like we said during the meeting. Cale was now the head of the other Henituse bloodline." Count Deruth said.