47/Christmas Party.

Start from the beginning

Rest of the day went on and then Friday.

Friday my aunt, a couple of her friends and I went out to eat and then to the movies.

We went to see christmas lights and now here we are. I missed the football game too; everyone was partying and happy and we haven't talked since. I wonder what he was doing at the party, probably got hammered.

I just got out of the shower and I'm brushing my hair. I change into light blue skinny jeans and then a oversized light grey shirt. I pull my wet hair into a bun and then I begin putting some concealer on and mascara. It's 12 pm, and I smell something good as I walk down the hallway.

I walk out into the living room and My aunt is baking. "Gooodddd morning sunshine!" she yells as she's taking a pie out of the oven. "A cherry pie?" I ask sitting at the island.

"Yeah, why not. Beautiful right?" she smiles and I nod and she places a cup of tea right in front of me. "Thank you." I smile.

"Whatcha wanna do today? Enroll in the school down here?" she asks taking her apron off and putting on the counter. I laugh, "Funny." I say and she puts her hands on her hips.

"I'm serious." she says.

"I know." I sigh. "My parents would know I wouldn't be at school and they wouldn't like me moving up here." I say.

She shakes her head, "They kicked you out babe? They should not give a hell what you do now."

"I know." I sigh. "Anything from Hero?" she asks.

"Nope, we haven't talked since yesterday morning. see I bet he probably did something with another girl and got so drunk he won't-" I begin and she cuts me off. "See, I bet you he probably didn't." she laughs.

"He probably did! He's an asshole you don't understand how werid he is with that stuff, he'll tell me it was an accident and he'll never hurt me again, then repeat, repeat!" I say shaking my head.

"Well maybe you should just end it?" she questions.

"I've tried too many times."

"Try harder?" she questions and laughs.

"I don't know what else to do." I shrug. "Block him, don't give in it him." she says. "You lived all of your life without him, you'll be fine if you block him out completely. Get Mercy back should be a bigger focus than focusing on him."

"Choose Mercy over him?" I ask.

"I'm not saying you'd ever have to choose, that's between you guys." she pulls her hair up into a ponytail. "I'm saying knowing how he's treating you and everything he's been doing, Mercy is the better one, she's your best friend and your friendship could be ruined over someone who ruined you." she says and washes her hands. "I'm going to go shower, think about it." she says and walks down the hall upstairs.

"your friendship could be ruined over someone who ruined you."

It sucks but I care about him too much, I gave him everything in me, all I have and I can't just give us up now.

I look at my phone as it's ringing and it's him.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Isn't it nice to hear your voice." he says into the phone and I try not to smile. "Nice to hear yours too." I say, I don't even care.

"Where are you?" he asks.

I breath and change the subject, "How's school?"

"Great, where are you?" he asks again.