47/Christmas Party.

Começar do início

"I hope you're going to school." I cut him off.

"I have been thank you very much." he says and I yawn and groan. "This conversation is over good bye-" I begin.

"Are you angry at me?" he asks.

"I'm angry at the world, not just you Hero. Sure I'm pissed at you a little bit but I'll be over it." I say.

"Okay... if you aren't so mad at me why haven't you answered me?" he asks. "Or even talk to me?" he adds.

"I want space from everything right now, where I'm at now I'm trying to forget about all my problems." I say.

"You're at your aunts!" he yells into the phone.

"That's too far away." I lie. "Good try though." I say.

"Text me later?" he says.

"Okay." I say and hang up.

Will I text him later?

Yep, I texted him later. I woke up at like 11 and my aunt was at work once again. I ended up shoveling snow for two of my aunts older neighbors. I got $20 each but I refused to take the money from them but they insisted.

Easy $40 that is going into savings. I was about to shovel the snow in my aunts driveway until some guy came walking towards me.

"Ma'am what are you doing?" he asks me, he has a country accent and he looks like he has five coats on being it's so cold out here so I can't even blame this random guy.

"Shoveling my aunts snow? What's the problem?" I ask.

He laughs, "I get paid by her for doing that, go inside young lady." he laughs again and I laugh. "Oh okay.." I say.

She pays him??? To shovel??

I walk inside and quickly grab one her to go cups she has and a lid. I make him so hot cocoa that we drank so much of this past week.

I walk outside and give it to him. "Here, it's freezing." I say holding myself.

"What is it?" he asks.

"Hot chocolate!" I yell and smile like a kid.

"Haha, thank you so much." he smiles and I nod and run inside. I love being here, everyone's so nice and not judgy and geez I feel like a better person when I'm here, especially because I'm also in a better environment.

The rest of the day was kind of boring but it went on. My aunt wasn't going to be home all day, she was staying the night at a guys house, oooooolalalaaa.

I texted Hero after I cooked myself just some mac and cheese and chicken nuggets because I didn't know what else to make.

"Hi." I text Hero, I squirm when I hit send because I was contemplating on doing it.

"You texted me! Wow!" he sends back and I laugh. "Have you spoke to Mercy?" I ask.

"I have." he says and I feel my heart drop to my feet. "Saying what?" I ask.

"She punched me and said why were you with Jo and I just stood there." he says.

"I feel like I'm drowning." I text.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"Life, everything." I say.

"I miss you, I want to be there for you." he says and I just don't reply.