Seyfi look at them from a far and he look smile on himself.

"Seyfi,..what are you doing here? I call you so many times but you didn't listen." Aydan show up from behind.
"I just waiting for beautiful life with lot of happiness will come." He feel so satisfied.
"What do you mean?"
"I think Eda hanim is here with Serkan. I see them talking together rhis morning in terrace."
"Are you serious? Since when she was here?"
"I don't know and I don't care. I hope they give a chance to their relationship again."
"Yes I hope so. She still mad at me. I guess."
"We will find away because Eda is good person "
"Yes she is. Do tou think, I need come to see her?"
"Maybe it's good idea but better if we wait and see."
"Tamam. We wait the situation."
*****

They come together hand in hand to office and of course it makes some people looking at them while walking inside. Engin until stanp up from his chair because he want to see it clearly. Then he ask everyone to comeback working.

Eda sit to her own desk and start press the ppwer button for her PC. she can feel everyone keep looking at her or Serkan. But she ignored it and continue to make a design.

"Eda cim, is everything okay?" Leyla come to her desk.
"Evet Leyla. What's wrong?"
"Nothing. We are happy if you are happy. I see that Serkan bey also changing. I mean change from amnesia slowly become old Serkan bey." She pure said with smile even though he like to scream while called her name.

When he start opening laptop, he got email notification. So he click it so read what's the news.

"I know what you did..."

His pulse is raising and he read the mail sender. The mail was on spam folder and anonim. Serkan look around in the employee desk. Thinking who is make a joke to like this in the morning. But no clue with it only he see Eda can make he feel calm.

He wake up and put his hands on the waist walking through balcony terrace for ekae some fresh air. Then his phone is ringing.
"Serkan bey, Mr. Alptekin is home now he is with Aydan hanim and Seyfi. He is safe." Mehdi reported.
"Tamam. I"ll meet him soon. Thank you."

"Serkan bey, can we start the meeting now?" Leyla ask from behind.
"Okay."

Ferit, Ceren, Engin, Phyril, Leyla, Erdem held this meeting to discuss Murat Atakay case. Tomorrow is the court begin, Ceren as the lawyer of Artlife being choosen by Serkan to guide this case from Holding company. Which is the main case is Murat stolen some property and his father as the partner, didn't know about Murat done. And the story about Alptekin being attack in other city while visiting his family will be bring it up on the court. And Serkan already prepare the evidence then trust it to Ceren and Ferit.

Eda didn't invited and she's not take it seriously. Continuing the design on her ipad she remember that have appointment with her lecturer before the class begin tonget consultation about her final essay. She start texting and burried herself between work and study.

Serkan watching her from a far, reading her attitude from his meeting room. He want to invite her too but he has some reason not to make her involve in this case, for her sake. In the middle Phyril presentation about the plan, he get a anonymous message.

"I still know, Serkan Bolat.."

He clench his jaw because start get burn inside of him. He want to know what it means and who is behind this.
"Serkan, are you listening to me?" She ask after notice that his mind is somewhere else.
"Evet..lets continue."
"I think your mind is not focus."she insist.
"No..no..go ahead..I'm processing something." With pointing right finger in his temple.
*****

"Alptekin, are you okay?" Aydan ask with worry.
"I'm fine. I'm sorry to you that I left to visit my family withoit informing you." He regrets.
"Tamam..iyi tamam. I'm sorry for not trusting you. And..."
"Psssst...let it go. One thing that I need to admit is I'm so proud with him."
"Yes..Serkan is always being Serkan." She smile.
"Not only that, he change a lot because of that girl. She give a good vibes in him."
"I know. But she still mad with me because I hide him from her after his accident jist because not to make her panic and focus on his regrain the memory lost before come back. But my plan is broken after Celine make it worst and take..."
"Advantages from him." Alptekin complete her sentence.
"Yes. But I optimistic that she will forgive me on my position as a mother. Maybe one day she will understand what I said if she already become a mother."
"So you put Celine before her to make Serkan quickly remember and memory return completely before you bring him home?"
"Yes. And I lose my control when Serkan said want to marry Celine just in case to push Eda away because I think he listen a wrong version of Eda from Celine."
"Uhmmm...just like her father."
"Ne? Who?"
"Celine and her father."
"Hope Serkan will solve this soon."
"I think he will because tomorrow is the first day of Murat court."
"Oh really?" Aydan make sure.
Seyfi nodded,
"If you ask where I get this news, is from valid source."
"Don't try my patience, Seyfi. Who is that?" She insist.
"Tamam..tamam...it's from Leyla. They start to have a meeting this noon. "
"Alptekin.."
"Don't worry..lets wait and see. We have a smart son."
*****