His eyes dipped down to my exposed pussy, licking his lips as he stroked his cock in his large hand at a teasingly slow rate.

Climbing on the bed, his lips curled into a smirk as he propped himself on his knees before me, allowing me to drink him in.

My eyes went wide as he grabbed my calves and brought my legs forward until they were pressed on either side of my chest against the mattress.

Shuffling slightly forward, his cock now lined with my entrance and without another second wasted he drove his cock inside of my wet core, my body lurching at the sudden intrusion, my walls clamping down around his cock as he filled me to the hilt.

"Fuck, Ella," He released a throaty groan, his eyes fluttering closed momentarily.

My body warmed hearing how sweet my name rolled off his tongue, the first time he has said it during intercourse, and my body shivered at his calling hitting straight to my throbbing clit.

I could feel everything in this position, he was so deep, filling me to the brim with his cock. My eyes rolled back, moans tumbling from my mouth with every thrust, and my stomach recoiled preparing for my orgasm.

I could hear his heavy breathing, his grunts and groans of pleasure, the erotic sounds that we were making. Skin slapping against skin, his harsh pummeling thrusts never wavering or stopping.

His fingers dug into my skin from the grip on my thighs.

"I can fucking feel how close you are, Preziosa," He breathed, giving me harder more demanding thrusts, "Keep your fucking eyes on me, pretty girl."

My eyes met his, snapping open, my body shaking from the intensity. Beads of sweat dropped from his dark locks, rolling down his forehead, coating his body.

My hips began trying buck wildly, demanding for my orgasm as the pleasure built higher and higher, my stomach clenching and ready to give in.

"Cum, my sweet girl," He rasped, his head dropping back, "Drench my fucking cock, Preziosa, let me feel you," He demanded.

"Mio Dio!," I moaned loudly, my legs shaking and my walls clenched around his cock, grasping his throbbing member like a vice.

My body listened to his very demand, my back lifting off the mattress as if I was possessed by a demon, and my walls pulsated and my orgasm washed over me.

"Merda Santa," He grunted, his grip tightening on my thighs, letting me ride out my high.

Quickly pulling his cock, trying to catch my breath, I lowly gasped feeling his warm cum spurt out and coat my pussy lips. He released a deep low groan as he finished, his eyes fluttering shut.

When he opened his eyes, he released his grip on my thighs, dropping my shaking legs. He quickly got off the bed, slipping into his boxers before walking to my bathroom.

A few moments later he walked out with a wet rag, climbing between my legs and my body lurched back slightly feeling the wet rag against my sensitive clit as he cleaned me.

"You did so good, Doll," He smiled, my heart melting as his dimples appeared, "Tired, hm?"

"Very," I breathed, my legs still slightly trembling.

He chuckled, tossing the rag into the laundry bin before helping me under the covers and sliding himself in beside me, wrapping me up in his arms.

I had not felt this content in a month, my whole body felt light and I felt better knowing he was here, knowing Athena and Artemis were both here - I felt at peace.

"I love you," He spoke softly, mumbling against the crown of my head as he placed a light kiss.

"I love you, Darling," I smiled against his chest.

My eyes became heavy, the exhaustion hitting and I succumbed to the sleep and relishing in the warmth that he provided.

***

It was the next day, and while Artemis had to work in his home office I had decided to spend my day with Athena, missing her badly.

I was surprised to know that Artemis still had his home, after I heard that he left I didn't think that his house would still be here waiting for his return.

Artemis had a lot of work to do so we had left my flat early this morning after breakfast, he invited me to stay with them for a couple of days and I was more than eager to do so.

My eyes glanced down at he small wrist as she held my hand as we walked around the supermarket, smiling when I saw that she was still wearing the bracelet that I had gifted her.

"Can we have chocolate for dessert, El?," Athena asked, looking up at me with gleaming hopeful eyes.

"Of course," I chuckled, nodding my head, "Anything you want."

She beamed, giving me a bright smile and her green eyes shined just like Artemis's, showing her two small dimples.

Walking down the aisle, pushing the cart with one hand while holding Athena's hand with my other. We finished collecting everything I would need to make dinner, not leaving out the ingredients for a chocolate dessert I knew how to make.

Making my way to the front counter with Athena to check out. While waiting in line, I looked up glancing around the store when I noticed a woman with dirty blonde hair an aisle over. Her eyes met mine and a smile graced her lips.

It was not a smile that was friendly, no, this smile gave me chills and my stomach churn, not in a good way. Giving her tight lipped smile, I looked away, glancing at Athena as I held her closer to my side.

Athena looked up at me, giving me a smile as she clung to me.

"I missed you a lot, El," She whispered softly, loud enough for me to hear, "Papa was sad too. Do you still love my papa?"

My heart dropped, feeling guilty and sad to hear that. I never wanted to break her heart nor Artemis's.

"I missed you a lot, too, Coccinella," I smiled lightly, my hand moving to her hair as I combed my fingers through her hair, "I do love your papa, very much, including you," I reassured.

We finished checking out once it was our turn, making our leave from the supermarket. Getting Athena into the backseat before I started to put the groceries away.

Once I was done, I took a deep breath returning the buggy. Going back to my car I opened the door to the driver's side, yelping when the door was suddenly shut.

Turning around my eyes widened, noticing that it was the woman from the supermarket standing in front of my with a sickly sweet smile.

"You must be Ella Montgomery," The woman chuckled sarcastically, her eyes scrutinizing me.

My eyes glanced at Athena who was sitting in the backseat with furrowed eyebrows as she looked between the woman and I.

My heart was racing, worried for Athena's safety more than I was worried for mine, in fact I didn't even think about mine, my concern was solely on Athena.

"You are?," I questioned, raising an eyebrow at the woman.

"Sienna," She clicked her tongue, smiling amusingly, "Athena's mother."