My breath lodged in my throat, a loud gasp escaping my lips as he brought his hand down, and like he demanded I counted.

The slaps grew harder, my ass numb and sore, but arousal was dripping down my thighs finding this moment more erotic then I thought I would - it was a pleasurable pain.

My ass was imprinted with his hands, red and sore, tender from each blow, but I kept at it and counted each one he gave me.

"T...Thirty," I breathed when the last slap was given, my ass felt like it was on fire, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Gesu Cristo cazzo," His voice sultry, deep with desire, his hands massaging my sore cheeks, "You did such a good job, La Mia Ragazza Carina," He praised huskily.

His fingers disappeared between my thighs and low moan left my throat as he delved his fingers in my slick folds, releasing a throaty groan as he noticed how wet I was.

"Fottutamente fradicio," He grunted, I could heated the cocky-ness in his tone, "Let me reward you with my cock now, hm?"

"P...Please," I practically begged, my clit throbbing and I was in dire need of a release.

He hummed, approving of my begging state of desperate need. The hairs stood on the back of my neck and I shuddered when I felt his lips make contact with my skin, leaving wet open mouth kisses down the back of my body.

Pushing my legs further apart with his knee, I glanced over my shoulder just in time to see him line his well endowed cock at my entrance.

His hand moved to my hair as his other pressed down on my back, and with a harsh thrust he sunk deep inside me enticing a loud moan from myself.

He groaned lowly, his head dropping back and his grip on my hair tightened, pulling my head back. My walls clenched around his cock, feeling every inch, loving the feeling of his cock ring massaging my inner delicate walls.

With every pummeling thrust I could feel my ass slapping against his abdomen, adding to the pain of my cheeks but building to pleasure.

I was drenched in my own arousal, coating his cock in my juices. You could hear the sound of our skin slapping against each other, the heavy breathing and the loud moans each of us released.

"This fucking cunt belongs to me, Preziosa," He grunted, "Deprive me of my cunt again and your punishment will be more severe, yeah?"

"Y...Yes, Artemis," I moaned, enticed by his vulgar words, loving the way he claimed me.

"Good fucking girl," He annunciated each word with a harsh thrust, dragging it out, "I need to see that pretty face when you cum, Preziosa,"  He demanded, pulling his cock out.

I gasped, missing the way his cock was inside me, being filled by him to the hilt.

"On the bed on you fucking back and spread those pretty fucking legs for me," He demanded gruffly, dropping his hands from me.

Shakily I did as he commanded, crawling up the bed and taking my spot in the middle. Laying down on my back, I looked at him through my hooded eyes. Placing my feet on the bed, bent at the knees, I spread my legs.