[2]

Lina's P.o.v

"We're here!" Dad yelled with a smile on his face.

While standing in front of a big mansion for us, vampires.

I shrugged with a hidden smile. I went upstairs and walked through a long corridor with my parent's new so-called butler, George .

I quickly unpacked my things, and laid them on my new bed.

My room is themed red. With Red curtains, dressers, blood red bedsheets, fluffy pillows and

My bed has a rose printed on my blood red sheets with a lot of red pillows, some shaped like red roses while others looked like red diamonds I see on cards. And way more comfortable than my rusty bed, back at my old house.

I have to admit, I really like this new place, especially my new room. I'm glad my parents got this place with moving staircases, floating candles, and a gigantic, ancient library. Chefs, maids, butlers.. You name it! Like we're being treated like royalties in this place. I actually can get used to this so-called mansion of my parents'. I guess I can get use to this new life of mines as I walked around my new room, touching everything that came interest to me.

I was laying on my new bed, looking up at the celling. Thinking about my vampire tribe, dreaming about us going back our home, the looks on our relative's faces when they see us come back, my smile grew back as I dreamt about things that made me happy. But when I opened my eyes, I was disappointed as my smile dropped in seconds; I'm sitting all alone in this room, devastated to go back to my own realm where I call home.

 But when I opened my eyes, I was disappointed as my smile dropped in seconds; I'm sitting all alone in this room, devastated to go back to my own realm where I call home

                                        (My bedroom) ⬆️

I was interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door, it was George. He escorted me to my parents' study room, I kept on questioning but he wouldn't answer me, he just ignores me; Rude....

"Hey! Will you answer my question?" I asked again, with a loud tone this time. He still ignored me.

I stopped asking, as we were walking towards a room with two red double doors, and yellow gold handles that shines brighter than the sun. As he stood there, I grabbed the handle and pushed the door opened. The room was a huge room with ginormous shelves with books, a grand vintage desk with a only a few drawers and standing behind it, were my parents. With my dad sitting on a huge blood red chair with a few black patterns and my mother was standing beside it.

As I walked towards them, they looked at me like I was some sort of stranger that had just met them.

"Mom? Dad?"
"Hello Draculina!" my mother greeted, with her vampire (Eastern European/Slavic) accent. I was biting my lip, waiting for them to tell me what was going on. I thought they were about to say it, but it was the opposite. "We decided to fit you into this strange world," my father said, in his vampire (Eastern European/Slavic) accent. "We thought it would best for you!"

"We're sending you to.. school- but for mortals!"

I was shocked as my heart shattered into billions of pieces. I couldn't believe it; My own parents tried to..basically harm me with this, and they enjoyed it, I could feel it.

"But you said that I would never go there ever in my entire vampire life, never in a million years!" I protested. "You PROMISED me!" I paused for a second with tears in my eyes. "But you lied! What great parents you guys are!" I said while turning away and walking towards the exit.

As I walked alone the halls, I wiped my tears away with my arm, crying continuously.

I stormed back to my room and slammed the door shut with one swing, making a loud bang sound. I was angry and felt betrayed my parents. Why would they do this to me?

Is it because they didn't remember or is it something else?

I would rather know than not knowing anything, but what if they won't tell me what is it and just too scared to say it. But that doesn't sound like my parents..at all, should I talk to them?

I guess I'll have to try, it's either now or never. Hopefully, they will understand me. But let's just see if this is as bad as I thought it would be, I'm going to consider it as an adventure.. for now.

Let's see what happens in this strange place I'm living in right now. At least I'm putting this to use and explore this decision that my parents made me do.

I'm still so fucking mad at them, how they do this to their own daughter?  I mean it's not a big of a deal but still, they lied to me; They betrayed my trust.

As I was looking through my books, I came across an ancient one, the cover was pure black with the word, "Diary" written in blood red letters on the front. A small, little note flew out of the book, it says:

Dear Lina,

Here's a place for you to write down your thoughts and feelings, and keep intruders out of your privacy. Enjoy! We'll meet soon!

That's creepy..

I folded the note with no initials or name written on the paper, whoever sent this, clearly knows where I am. It's definitely not my parents, then who was it? I didn't care anymore as I grabbed a writing utensil and started writing with determination as my head was already buried into the book.

At first, I didn't know what to write but then it hit me like a quick snap between your fingers. I wrote down everything I could think of in that tiny bat mind of mines, as I wrote down each letter, I felt so much better with emotions. This method actually worked.. I guess. But, who does this belong to?

In another universe..

"FINALLY! Let's fucking play then, Draculina!"

A/N

What will happen next? Idk what to write now.. I'm out of ideas, to be honest.