Akari: Oh...

Shadow: Akari, hear me out. What ever happens or whatever K plans on doing, I'll keep my close eye on you, to make sure he doesn't do anything! I promiss we'll come to the bottom of this, and get your account back.

Erika: You got me as well. Just don't expect it to be free! But don't worry. I don't want money.

Akari: Well, what is it that you want?

Erika: Well, there's been a lot of Digital Wave abnormalities all over EDEN lately, right? So I asked Wormmon to look into it last light.

Palmon: What did he found?

Erika: He found an area in Shinjuku where the Digital Waves are really messed up.

Akari: So, you pretty much want me to take you there, right?

Erika: Correct.

Akari: Sounds fair. Shadow, you're comming?

Shadow: Can't go. I got a report to fill in fro GUN.

Akari and Erika noded. Akari took her Digivice, and Erika transfered Wormmon to her Alliance. A little while later, the two of them were also reaching the spot. However, Erika took one of her hands to her head.

Akari: Erika?

Erika: I'm fine. I haven't been out on such a clean day like this in so long. 

Akari: I think a little energy bar wasn't enough. You're sure you don't want to eat anything else?

Erika: I'm sure. (starts walking but bumps into someone) Whoa! (the person catchs her) Whoa! (looks up to see Sonic)

Sonic: Easy there! Are you ok?

Erika: Yeah. I wasn't looking. Sorry.

Sonic: Don't be! I to was distracted. Oops, gotta go!

Sonic went straight to his client. Arata was looking at his Alliance, trying to track down the out of normal signal of the Digital Wave. Suddenly, he felt someone taping his shoulder. He looked down to see Sonic.

Arata: Yo! I haven't heard of you since we got out of Kowloon!

Sonic: Sorry, I didn't have your phone number! So, I heard you called for a Cyber Sleuth to help you with the Digital Waves, right?

Arata: How come you know that? I called a professional agency!

Sonic: Pretty much because I work there! Soni Casterwill, your Cyber Sleuth for the day!

Arata: Well I'll be! Why am I not surprised?

Sonic: So, fill me in on the details. 

As Arata proceeded to tell everything to Sonic, Akari and Erika moved closer to the station entrance. As they did, they spoted a suspicious looking old man, who to looked like he was studying something.

 As they did, they spoted a suspicious looking old man, who to looked like he was studying something