Chapter 11

"Ethari...??" Runaan nearly whispered.
Ethari sighed sadly.
"I'm so sorry Runaan. I-...thought you were someone else.." he said.

But Runaan scowled.
"Yeah, right! Tell me why you were fighting me! You knew it was me! You could see with your own two big eyes that it was me!!" Runaan yelled.
"I- Runaan, please! Runaan-" but Ethari couldn't get a word in, Runaan kept on ranting on and on, as he got closer and closer with his sharp blades.

Runaan stepped forward and brought the blade down. Ethari stopped it.

"Ooh...this looks familiar....!" Runaan said angrily.
"Now, wait look- wait Runaan-!" Ethari struggled.

Runaan growled. He didn't pull the blade away this time.
"Runaan...!" Ethari, his voice cracking.

"You wouldn't do this...!" He whispered, tears falling from his eyes.
Runaan snarled, but Ethari could see the change of emotion deep in his eyes.
Anger to sadness to confusion back to anger and back to sadness. It muddled up and confusing.
Runaan dropped his blades and fell to his knees. Ethari knelt beside him. He wiped his tears off his face.

Ethari kissed him gently, and Runaan was utterly surprised but soon kissed him back.

"I'm still mad at you!" Runaan said angrily, turning his head away while he blushed madly.
Ethari smiled.
"I know...I'll explain when we get back to Indigo's. I don't think she'll mind if we stayed up in her sitting room..?" He asked. Runaan looked at him.

He got up slowly and helped Ethari. He nodded. Ethari smiled.
They both turned around to see the flames everywhere.
"Once we get past this battle, at least..." Runaan said, sighing.

—-

Sorry for short enough chapter people! I'm working on a series at the moment actuslly! It's called Cyrus. It is Voice acted! Soon I will uplaod episode one!

My channel is Yul7iana.

- Microwaveablesheep