Chapter 2

Rayla fell over into a pile of mud.

''Runaan!!'' she shouted, dropping her blades.

Runaan laughed. ''You have to do this to become a succsesful assassin!'' he shouted back.

Rayla jumped up and ran at full speed towards Runaan. Runaan flipped her over with ease.

''Ouch!!'' Rayla said, when she hit the grass.

''C mon Rayla, be tougher, or else you won't become big and strong like me!'' Runaan laughed.

Rayla got up, and kicked his shin quickly, jumped onto a hay bale and gracefully swept his arrows out of his hands.

''You're getting good.'' he smiled.

''LUNCH!!'' Ethari screamed from inside.

Rayla rushed in. ''MUDDY FEET. WIPE YOU'RE FEET RAYLA.'' Ethari shouted, staring at her feet.

Rayla ran outside again to wash her boots in the tap. Runaan wiped his shoes on the mat and walked over to the table. Ethari placed the plates down. 

''Good day at training I sense?'' Ethari said, retreating to the kitchen.

''Yep, our little Rayla is coming on!'' Runaan said, around the wall into the kitchen.

Ethari brought more plates in and settled them on the table, Runaan kissed him on the cheek. 

Rayla ran in with clean, but sopping boots in her hands. 

''Yum!!'' She exclaimed when she saw the foot on the table.

Whenever the family sat down to eat, Rayla always asked questions about Runaan and Ethari's childhood. This time, it was different.

''Ethari, What was you're wedding day like?'' Rayla asked, with her mouth full.

''Oh it was the best day ever! So much fun.'' Ethari laughed and looked at Runaan, smiling.

''Yes, I agree!'' Runaan said.

''Did one of you have to wear a wedding dress..?'' Rayla giggled.

Ethari burst out laughing.

''Not quite, Rayla.'' He said.

''We both wore clothes like these, but more fancy.'' Runaan chuckled.

Rayla laughed. ''I could imagine Runaan wearing a white sparkly dress!!''

They all laughed.