"And when I want something, I'll try my damn hardest to get it" he tells me.

I chuckle.

"I like your spirit" I tell him.

He grins, making my heart ache.

"But I have to warn you. I'm not the relationship type" I say with a shrug.

"I don't mind monogamy, but I can't tell you I'll fall in love or I'll be able to give you everything you want" I say to him.

As if to remind me where my hands are, he twitches a little and I look at him.

Does the thought of chasing me excite him?

His hands grip the wheel until his knuckles are white and I continue to rub on him while he drives.

"Whatever way it is, I want you around me. As long as you're comfortable, I don't care how" he says.

"Remember what I told you about finishing without my permission" I say.

We finally come to a stop and I let go of him, receiving a soft sigh.

He gets out of the driver's seat and comes to open my door for me, offering his hand.

I take it and I get out of the car, walking to my apartment complex.

He walks me to my door and I notice him looming over me slightly.

I walk into my apartment and face him, looking up at him.

"Good night Nova" he says.

But I know that he doesn't really mean it.

I can see it in his eyes.

"Would you like to come in for a drink, Sora?" I ask him.

He leans in a little.

"If you'll have me" he responds.

His voice is full of promise and I know in that moment that he's not just talking about me having him for drinks.

I give him an innocent smile and I turn to walk into my apartment, leaving the door open for him to follow.

He walk behind me and I can feel his eyes on my ass.

He knows from my actions in the club that I'm not wearing anything underneath and I can tell that he's curious.

I lead him into the living room and he sits on my couch, shoes already off and he pats the space next to him.

"Will you sit with me?" He asks hopefully.

I nod, first going to the cabinet in the corner of the room to retrieve a pair of tumblers and something to drink.

"Do you prefer dark or light, red or white?" I ask softly.

"It's a brown kind of night I think" he responds and I chuckle.

We're going to get on.

I grab my favourite whiskey out of the cabinet as well as some red wine.

I pour the wine for myself and I pour him some of the whiskey.

He sips it, looking at me as he does.

The look in his eyes makes heat pool in my stomach and between my legs.

"What is it?" I ask, holding my glass to my lips.

His eyes follow the movement and when I lick my lips to stop them from drying his pupils dilate.

We actually get to speaking though. We speak about everything.