CHAPTER 2: IN WHICH A HOME IS BUILT.

Start from the beginning

A, 'So, you have an idea of what kind of house you want to build?'

Techno did have an idea, a decently sized cabin with built in stables much like his house in the arctic, and several potato fields around the house, leading up to it. Alex approved, and so Technoblade set to work gathering resources. He dug a quarry into the cliff behind him for stone, and managed to find coal and iron. While the Iron was smelting, he set of to fell nearby trees for lumber.

After gathering the materials and eating lunch, Technoblade started construction on his house. His grand plan would have a basement for storage and other uses, a main room for reading and cooking, and an attic with a bed in it. It would be built next to the cliff, and have a bridge over the creek. It took another six hours of hard work, but the shell of Technoblde's house was completed. It still needed furnishings and a bed, but Technoblade was content with one day's progress.

On another note, Technoblade had heard some strange noises over the cliff, and after climbing to investigate, it turned out to be a party on the lake he had seen when falling, which he could use for fishing later. However, Technoblade didn't have time to waste, so he returned to building.

.

.

The next day, Technoblade woke up well rested and ready to find a sheep to shear for his bed

T, 'Alright, let's get this sheep'

A, 'One slight problem, if this world is like mine, farmers won't like you shearing their sheep, and there won't be any wild sheep.

T, 'Bah, I'm way to sneaky to ever be caught.'

Thus, a plan was put into motion. After sneaking into towards the town, Technoblade spied a farm with cows and sheep. Technoblade managed to shear the sheep stealthily, but heard the farmer coming and ran for it.

.

.

"Clara, did you shear my sheep?"

.

.

After making it home, Technoblade made his bed, and used some extra wool to make a couch. He also started planting potatoes, and made an infinite water source of off the stream for future use. As Technoblade was planting potatoes on the other bank from his house, Techno became disquieted.

A, 'Techno, what is it?'

T, 'Apart from the one who explained what happened, the Voices still haven't shown up, it's never been this quiet before.'

A, 'I'm sure it'll be fine'

Immediately after Alex said that, a loud crack was heard, as if a hundred thousand sticks were all broken at once, and to accompany this sound, crystalline fractures appeared around Technoblade. Technoblade immediately equipped his iron armor and drew the Orphan Obliterator, prepared for anything. What he did not expect, though, was familiar voices to speak.

.

.

Yesyes1209: Howdy, The rest of the voices finally managed to find were we were.

T, 'Heh? Didn't you send us here?'

Yesyes1209: Well yes, but actually no. We were trying to send you to a world called Hypixel, were you are very famous and would probably be worshiped as a god. @ChadwickChadeusChaddington even managed to convince a majority to send you to a world where you would get a harem. Unfortunately, You were stopped by some barrier, and I was the only one who noticed.

Yallneedhelp: Bro, don't make it sound like you did all the work.

Technofan12321: Yeah, don't take all the credit.

Hmyes: for the record, I noticed, I just couldn't convince anyone to turn around.

Scarletth2007: Yeah right dude.

Yesyes1209: Getting back on track, we don't know how to get you out of this world, but we are now here to help. Well, except the ones that spam E.

Average_techno_fan: Wait, he's only got unenchanted iron, L

ChadwickChadeusChaddington: Good sirs, I have arrived. Might I inquire as to when we shall get blood? I require blood for my tea.

T, 'Ayyy, chats back, let's goo.'

A, 'They're quieter than I had imagined, and I thought there would be more.'

Yesyes1209: we purged large amounts of assholes after you died.

Pathoftheswole: we kicked the guys who were insulting you with a mean edge instead of the usual lightheartedness.

T, 'well done mods. Now, I need a bell.'

A, 'Techno, we can't steal a bell, and we don't even know where a bell is.'

T, 'sure we can, and I saw a bell at that farm.'

A, 'Fine.'

.

.

With the return of the voices, Technoblade resumed planting his potato fields until nightfall, when he sneaked into the farm he had robbed the sheep from and stole the bell. He also decided to borrow some un-sheared sheep for future use, and free the pigs from their captivity.

.

.

The farmer, Sprott, woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of his sheep and pigs crying out. He called the police, and then ran outside to see nothing but his cow.

"Clara, where are my sheep and pigs? Did you eat my bell?"

.

.

After liberating the sheep and pigs from the farmer, Technoblade brought them back to his home and set them up in pens, before going to bed. The next few days settled into a comfortable routine of farming and mining.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Completed 12/29/2022, Words: 1447. Written using a pirated version of Microsoft word 2007.

Fun fact, in my plan document the only plan I had was Techno doesn't do much, hears noises but goes back to farming potatoes. In case you couldn't tell, this takes place during legend of the goblewonker and ends before headhunters.