Chapter 7: Hello Cousin

"Hello Cousin"

Drew stood straight up and Jake got very confused, and, obviously, embarrassed at what the figure probraly just saw him and Drew doing.

"W-what are you doing here!?!" Drew asked, sweating. "What, I can't come visit my little cousin?" The figure asked, stepping forward. "Who is this? Your boyfriend?" The figure asked, stepping even closer, looking behind Drew.

Drew immediately took Jake's hands to make him stand up and he put his arms around him. Jake was behind Drew, wrapped around Drew's arms which made Jake blush. "Don't. Even. Think. About. Going. Near. Him. Or . Touching. Him. Ever." Drew said, which made Jake a little nervous.

The figure sighed. "Your no fun, it's a shame really, that were so...alike.." "I am nothing like you!" Drew screamed, backing up with Jake. Jake whispered into Drew's ear and said "Drew, who is this..." Apparently Drew's cousin heard Jake and said "where are my manners." He stepped closer to Jake and held out his hand. Drew pushed it away and his cousin just continued to talk. "Call me Tyler, I'm Drew's cousin, and You are?"

"I'm Jake, I'm Drew's...friend, nice to meet you..." Jake said, being cautious about what comes out of his mouth. "Yea, and we were just going actaully, we were gonna go out and get some...pizza before we go to bed." Drew said, still holding Jake's hand while slowly moving to the door.

"Oh, it didn't seem like that's what you guys were doing, but have a nice time now!" Tyler said. "Heh, yea." Drew said,closing the door behind them.

When they were at a pizza place Drew ordered 2 pieces of pepperoni pizza and they sat down at a table. "Drew....what's up with you and your...cousin...?" Jake asked. Drew sighed. "Nothing, ok Jake?!" He screamed. Jake flinched a little when Drew yelled and Drew happened to notice. "Your so innocent Jake, I'm sorry I'm just mad." Drew explained.

Jake hugged Drew and said "Does your cousin....abuse you?" Jake asked, which made Drew look up immediately. "Um....n-no-" Drew said, looking straight in Jake's eyes, hoping he wouldn't find out. Jake couldn't stand to think that Drew was abused before. Jake just stood there, looking in Drew's eyes full of nervousness.

"You Wanna stay at my place tonight?" Jake asked. "Really? But isn't your parents like super strict with people over...especially me?" Drew asked, looking up. "Who cares what they think? Cmon, let's go get our stuff from your house and go to mine, you can bring your gacha switch if it means that much to you." Jake said, laughing.

Drew laughed a little and got up from his seat and stood directly infront of Jake. They both blushed and held eachothers hands when walking out of the pizza place.

They both went back to Drew's house and went straight up to Drew's room to get Jake's stuff and to pack Drew's stuff for the night. Drew did leave his gacha switch at his house thinking that if he was alone with Jake that would be enough for the whole night. Drew couldn't wait to spend the night with Jake now knowing that they had a crush on each other.