Number 1

I always thought love was gonna come. I always thought that person would be the one. Well that person has come and gone. But just as you start to give up, a shooting star comes across the sky to make your wish come true.

                 Casey.
He stood still as the girl with flowers stood in front of him. He never expected a confession. He never wanted a confession. But this wasn't a confession from her.

"She says meet her by the Neon cafe." The girl said with a bored look.

"Uh..ok.." He agreed with her words as he took the flowers and watched the girl walk away.

This had already been his 4th relationship this year. It was either he was trying to hard or not trying hard enough. Slowly his dream of a relationship was fading. He was surprised when someone had asked for him, nothing about him was appealing. In his opinion only though.

The walk toward the cafe seemed to take forever although it was only a couple of blocks from where he was given the information.

As he walked up he noticed a girl, not much shorter than him, standing in front of the cafe. She looked nervous so he assumed this was the girl.

"Um hey are you Savanna?" He said while walking up to her.

He fidgeted with the flowers that she supposedly got him. If he was being honest the girl was beautiful. She had a light brown skin color and dark brown eyes that glowed in the sunlight. It was awkward, especially since he was about 5'8 and she wasn't much shorter than he was.

She jumped when he spoke, looking back at him.

"Ah yea thats me.. are you sure you're ok with this?" She asked nervously looking around, as if looking for someone.

"Uh your confession? I mean its cool you like me and all but im not all that interested.. sorry." He said while holding the flowers out for him to take.

Savanna looked taken aback, and worse, confused. Like he just spoke in some alien language.

"What? Oh no no no i dont like you.. I was going to get you with my brother?" She said, pushing the flowers away from herself and back to Casey.

What?

A/N- Sorry its short, umm i dont write stories that often... I will probably have longer chapters when i get in the flow and if you are reading this thank you and plz give any feedback you feel necessary (but plz no criticism..) ^^