⊹ꔛ⁑∘ ↝ 01.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓪 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓱 ←«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»✑ y/n pov-

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
✑ y/n pov
-

There I was, at my apartment with Eiji. It felt as though it had been so song since I'd last saw it, and there were definitely things there that I'd forgotten about.
"Are you looking for something?" Eiji asked when he saw me looking through my drawers.
"No, I'm just happy to have the clothes that I couldn't bring to Japan. I might stay in New York you know?"
"I've got so many questions now!"
"One at a time and you'll get through them."
"Why couldn't you bring all of those clothes with you to Japan?"
"My suitcase would be filled to the brim. Next question?"
"After this...you really think that you might stay here?"
"Yeah. I've got everything I need and everything that I want."
"What do you want?" Eiji asked. I could feel his eyes on me with a strange interest.
"Are you getting philosophical with me?" I chuckled.

"No, I mean, weren't you just saying that New York isn't as glamorous as I think?"
"Yeah, but it gives me a nice feeling of nostalgia." I continued to go through my drawers when I felt something solid - something that obviously did not belong.
It was hidden under layers of clothing, and once I finally got my hand on it, the realisation of what it was came to me. My gun.
"Did you find something?" Eiji asked.
"No, just a box of jewellery. Should we get going? There's not much to my apartment." I looked at Eiji and he just nodded, walking outside and waiting for me. I couldn't help but grab my gun and some money and stuff them into my jacket pocket; what kind of American citizen would I be without a gun?

"Okay, let's go!" I called, locking the door and getting into the elevator with Eiji.
"Where to next?" He asked.
"Well, where do you want to go?"
"Maybe we could go get some food?"
"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry. A café?" He nodded eagerly and Iead Eiji to a café that I frequented. As usual, there weren't many customers, but the tranquillity of the place was one of the many aspects of which I adored.

"Welcome!" A waitress called, before a look of recognition washed over her face. "Oh, where have you been?"
"Japan," I responded. We didn't know each other's name, just our faces, but we were still open to a certain extent. She sat us down at a table by the window, which had a view of the bustling street.
"Here's a menu for the unnamed girl and the baby-faced boy," she teased, placing two menus on the table. "I'll come back soon."
"Do I really have a baby-face?" Eiji asked, Scrutinising his face in the faint reflection of the glass.

"Yes. Now stop dwelling over it. It's nothing bad." I looked away from him and began to look through the drinks section of the menu, the sun beating down on my face. A coffee or a milkshake? As much as I wanted to keep the mature imagethat Eiji has of me, I also wanted to enjoy a strawberry milkshake. It wouldn't hurt to have a milkshake...yeah. Fuck keeping a mature image.
"Have you tried the coffee here?" Eiji asked.