Chapter Eleven

I've been in a funk recently and my muse as since floated away. I figured I'd try just free writing to see what I came up with to trigger my spark, my muse. This is what I came up with ... It'll be a short novella.

They spent the rest of the shower kissing languidly as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Wrapped in the hotel robes, Bella blew dry her hair while Edward ordered a midnight snack. But, he didn't. Bella found him asleep, sitting up on the bed with the phone in his hand. She smiled softly, padding into the bedroom. She quietly hung up the phone. Gently, she pressed him into the bed and trailed her fingers down his angular jaw. She slipped the robe off her body, snuggling under the covers after turning off the lights. Edward sighed, pulling Bella into his arms. Draping her arm around his belly, she joined him in the Land of Nod.

The next morning, Edward woke Bella up with an orgasm. His tongue was flicking her clit as he pumped his fingers inside her body. She'd barely recovered when he pushed into her with his cock, making her quake with need. With a rumbling growl, they found their release. Edward pressed kisses to her face, ending with a tender kiss on her lips. "I'm so sorry about crashing," he whispered against her mouth. "Seeing my parents, my father, took a lot out of me."

"You made up for it," Bella smiled, brushing his messy hair from his forehead. "Are you okay?"

"I'm better now that I'm here with you, not alone. I'll just ignore my dad and sister," he sighed, rolling off her and pulling her into his arms. "My mom was happy to see me. See us. Jasper seemed like a good guy. I have no idea why he's with my bratty little sister, but he must have the patience of Job."

In Edward's coat, his cell phone rang. He groaned, getting out of bed, walking to where he haphazardly tossed his coat. He found his phone, sliding his thumb across the screen. "Hello? Rose! It's good to hear your voice ..." He walked back to the bed, putting the phone on speaker.

"... going out for breakfast and spending time together," came a raspy female voice. "I've missed your ugly mug."

"I'm not ugly, Rosalie," Edward growled. "Cranky, yes. Ugly, no. But, breakfast sounds great. I want to introduce you to someone special."

Bella blushed, idly smacking at Edward's arm, "Really, Hot Doc?"

"Is that the beautiful Bella who Esme was gushing about all morning?" Rose asked. "It's nice to hear your voice. Esme has been singing your praises."

"You, too, Rosalie," Bella chuckled. "I may need your help. Apparently, my attire was not up to snuff for Alice."

"I swear, she's driving me fucking nuts," Rose interrupted.

"She looked at Bella, who had been traveling all day with me, like she was a homeless bum, Rose," Edward huffed. "She wrinkled her nose and said that the wedding was black tie."

"Girl, I've got you covered. After we eat breakfast, I'll take you to my personal shopper at Neiman's," Rose said. "Edward, you can get to know Jasper while I get to know your amazing, brilliant, and beautiful girlfriend. I'll see you guys in an hour at the hotel restaurant. Bella, it's nice to meet you and Edward, I've missed you so much. I'm glad you came home."

No sooner that the Rose ended the call, Edward's phone rang again. It was a Texas number. Bella kissed Edward's lips, explaining that she was going to get ready for the day. He smiled at her, watching as she ambled away, completely comfortable in her own skin. Sliding his finger across the phone. "Hello?"

A half hour later, Bella, Edward and Jasper were down in the restaurant, drinking coffee and getting to know each other. Ten minutes later, a tall, blonde bombshell walked in and grinned widely when she saw Edward. He stood up, meeting her halfway and hugging her tightly. "It's so good to see you, Rose," he said. "There's more of you."