Overtime

It was two or so days since you and the group had tried to get through to Will and you know Joyce hasn't been at her best lately.

So, you decided to visit her at work for a little pick-me-up.

You walk into the general store she works at.

She's not at her cashier spot as usual, so you walk down the aisles to look for her.

And eventually, you see her in a corner next to a door probably leading to the storage unit.

She's putting price stickers on the items on the shelves in front of her.

You slowly creep up behind her, hardly making a noise.

And once you're close enough, you crane your neck to place a kiss on her cheek.

She gasps softly before whipping around.

Upon seeing your face, she sighs in relief.

She smiles, "Hey, Y/N. Why are you here?".

You reply, "I just wanted to see you! I mean, how can I resist?".

She chuckles.

You press another kiss against her lips, gently grasping her waist.

You slowly walk backwards as she walks forward with you.

You reach a hand behind you to unlock the door, slipping into the storage room with Joyce in your arms.

She pulls away as the door closes behind you, "Baby, this is the storage unit!".

You nod, "I know! Are there cameras in here?".

She shakes her head, "No, we don't need em. Or we just can't afford them.".

You smirk before crashing your lips against hers, pressing her back against the wall next to the door.

After a few moments, you move your mouth down to her neck where you know she loves you to be.

As you begin to suck and gently twirl your tongue around the sensitive skin on her neck, she lets a soft moan escape her lips.

You slide your knee between her legs.

She holds back another noise of pleasure to say, "B-Babe... I'm still at work!".

You chuckle softly, "I'm sure your co-worker will cover for you.".

She smirks and nods, "Yeah, he probably will... god, you drive me crazy.".

You laugh as she begins to grind the spot between her legs against your knee, "Oh yeah, I know...".

You continue to nip gently at her neck as your hands begin to roam down her body.

"M-Mhhm... god..." she moans as you feel her heating up against your knee.

You first take her work vest off before moving to her thin baby blue shirt as your lips travel to her collarbone.

You lift her shirt up and off of her body, continuing to suck and kiss on her collar.

Then, you unbutton her jeans, sliding your hand inside of her panties.

She moans, slowly throwing her head back.

You know that her sensitive skin, such as her neck, chest and nether regions are where she'll moan and call your name the very most.

So, you keep that in mind as you pull her pants down, letting your cold fingers graze her warm, perfectly sculpted legs on their way to the floor.