Twenty One

Omniscient

Chapter Twenty OneWhat happened?

Chapter Twenty One
What happened?

30 January 2014

"Hii Rora."Amor said softly,walking in slowly not wanting to startle Aurora.

"Si."Aurora said softly,giving her bestfriend a small,weak smile.

"How are you,I got you some food." The younger female said closing the door behind her as she walked over to the hospital bed with the bag of Wendy's.

"Not,not good."Rora said pouting.

"You'll be okay soon,Durk wants to face time you,is that okay?"Amor questioned sitting down next to her.

"Who?"Aurora questioned confused as she slowly sat up,taking the bag of food from Amor.

"Durk,your friend."Amor repeated.

"But you're my only friend."The older female said causing Amor's face to fall flat.

"You don't remember Von or Shiesty, Melly,no one?"Amor asked looking at her seriously.

"No,I never heard that before."Aurora said causing Amor to look at her phone in disbelief.

She couldn't imagine how heart broken Durk would be,hell even the rest of them.

"I'll be back,eat your food."Amor said standing up with her phone to her ear.

"So what she say?"Durk asked with a hint of happiness in his voice.

"I'm sorry Durk,she doesn't remember anyone but me,I asked her,she said she has never heard those names before." Amor explained sadly.

"You-you said what?"Durk questioned not believing what he was hearing.

"She doesn't remember any of you." Amor repeated.

"A-aight."Durk sighed hanging up the phone.

"Aurora,eat."Amor said walking back in the room seeing her just staring at the corner.

"Im not,I'm not,I forgot the word." Aurora said looking down in thought.

"Hungry?"Amor questioned.

"Yeah,yeah,hungry,I'm not hungry." Aurora said nodding her head.

"Hey Aurora how are we doing today?" Amelia,the nurse who was on the phone with Amor questioned walking in.

"She's confused,can we talk outside?" Amor answered realising Aurora wasn't going to talk.

"Ofcourse."Amelia said smiling.

"Okay so it seems like she has forgotten more than she usually would,all her friends she forgot,she forgot the word hungry,I'm scared as to what else she doesn't remember." Amor explained.

"What,that wasn't supposed to happen,so you're saying she already had short term memory?"Amelia questioned with a concerned look.

"Yes,it seems to be worse."Amor answered.

"Okay,look give it a week,if it still goes bad let me know."Amelia said seriously.

"Okay,will do,thank you."Amor said sighing in worry.

"Si,where,where is my brother?" Aurora questioned.

"You mean him?"Amor asked showing a picture of Taymar.

"Mm,that's not my brother."Aurora said furrowing her eyebrows.

"What do you mean,yes he is,you told me that."Amor said now confused.

"Ah ah,I never said that,my brother has curly hair."Aurora said pointing at her hair.

"Maybe you have two brothers."Amor said making Aurora frown.

"No,I have one brother,one mother,one sister and one father,I also have a bestfriend."Aurora told her causing Amor to look at her surprised.

"A sister,a father and a bestfriend,you never told me that,I've only met your brother and mother."Amor said slightly tilting her head trying to make sense of everything.

"No,you say that guy is my brother,he is not,my mother doesn't live with me, she's travelling for work and said I must stay with my auntie,my sister is at collage,my brother live somewhere else with my father."Aurora explained.

"So that woman in your house is your aunt?"Amor questioned.

"Yes,i think that guy you showed me is my cousin."Aurora said shrugging.

"Why am I here,I feel fine,I thought hospitals were for sick people."she said standing up.

"Aurora,you had a seizure and you're supposed to stay here."Amor told her.

"No I didn't,I was sleeping."Aurora said scrunching up her face.

"Yeah I think I need to get you a nurse."Amor said standing up.

"Sit down."she said to Aurora before leaving out.

Her mind was all over the place.

Was what Aurora saying true?

Has everything she said before a lie?

Has she regained her memory.

What happened?