Eleven

Omniscient

Chapter elevenGet used to it

Chapter eleven
Get used to it

17 January 2014

"Aurora."Amor called out as she entered Aurora's room.

"I-I'm here."Aurora responded from the bathroom.

"Ooh you look so pretty."The younger female hyped as she saw the female in a yellow sundress,paired with smooth, light brown coloured sandals which had little flowers on.

Her curly hair was in a low,slick back ponytail and a yellow hair clip with a flower of was placed on the right side of her hair.

"Th-thank you Si."The flawless older female said smiling brightly.

"You're welcome,anyways I got you something."Amor said walking over to the shorter female with her right hand behind her back.

"Wh-what is it?"The now curious female questioned trying to peek.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands together."The teen instructed with an excited smile on her face.

Aurora obeyed,doing as told as a confused expression was held on her pretty face.

"Open."Amor said once she placed the object in the shorter female's hands.

Aurora opened her eyes seeing it was a box.

Turning the box upright she saw it was a phone box.

The female looked up at her bestfriend with her eyes slightly widened.

"Open it."The teen told her happily.

The older female shakily lifted up the cover of the box,revealing a fresh,clean IPhone 5.

Aurora's eyes filled with tears of joy.

Her first phone.

The warm hearted female couldn't form words as she latched herself onto the taller female, giving her a grateful hug.

"You're welcome Ror."Amor said patting her back.

"I figured you'll be needing one soon,so I got it for you."she said thinking of her plan.

"Anyways,let's go to Dunkin' Donuts,your phone is already set up,we can just download apps."she said grabbing Aurora's hand.

Aurora nodded handing her the phone as she didn't have any pockets.

The two females made their way out the house after making sure they had everything they needed.

"Si,c-can we get i-ice cream later?"Aurora asked holding her to her forehead,shielding her eyes from the beaming sun.

"Ofcourse,It's hot as hell today."Amor said squinting her eyes as the sun,shined brightly on her.

"Ooh,Ror,look at your skin."she said amazed as her skin was now a glowing,lightbrown colour.

"Oh,yeah,it-it does that in the sun."Aurora said giggling.

"Wait,stay still."Amor said pulling out Aurora's phone and clicking on the camera app.

Aurora did a few poses as Amor took multiple photos.

"Ooh they came out so good."Amor said handing the shorter female the phone so she could see the picture as they began walking again.

"When we get back home,I'll make you an Instagram account,can't be keeping this beauty to yourself." The younger female said as Aurora felt her face hurt from the wide smile that was spread across her face.

"O-okay,Si,I-I remember a guy fr-from yesterday."Aurora said smiling as she looked down.

"The guy from the store?"Amor questioned smiling.

"Y-yeah,he-he's so pretty."The happy female said in adoration.

"Aww you look at you crushing."Amor teased,poking Aurora's cheek.

Aurora blushed as Amor opened the door for them as they arrived to Dunkin' Donuts.

"You live close to everything damn." The young female said raising her eyebrows.

"Y-yeah,my m-mommy wanted that." The shorter female said nodding.

"So pretty."She said gasping as she looked at the female in front of her.

"Me?"the female questioned turning around.

"Y-y-yeah."Aurora said nervously as a deep blush formed on her face.

"Aw thanks,you're very pretty too,look at you."The older female said placing her hand on Aurora's chin.

"Th-thank you."Aurora said feeling her breath hitch from nervousness.

"You're welcome."the female said turning back around to her friend.

"Look at you getting all the girls."Amor joked nudging her.

"What's your name?"The female's friend asked turning around.

"Aurora."she answered grabbing a hold of Amor's hand.

"Oh you're that girl I saw in McDonald's."The female said smiling.

"She doesn't remember,she has short term memory."Amor said seeing the puzzled look on Aurora's face.

"Oh okay,you look so good though." The pretty female said winking at Aurora before stepping forward with her friend as it was their turn to order.

Aurora looked up at Amor as her heart raced.

"I-I'm not used t-to this."she said shakily.

"Get used to it cause a whole lot more people are going to be seeing you." Amor said smiling.

'Get used to it.'