WoAh🤨

Kinda sus....
{1rst person}
I woke up and rubbed my eyes before remembering that I was sleeping next to Mark. I moved away from him quietly, going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth after.
As I brushed my hair, I smelled something coming from the kitchen.
It smelled delicious.
After finishing brushing my hair, I went into the kitchen to see Cesar making something.
"Whatcha making?" I asked, making him jump. "Waffles." He replied as he glanced at me. (Because when do we NOT have waffles?) "How many?"
"Three."
"Oh okay." I let him do whatever he was doing and went to see if Mark was awake.
I found him awake, lying on the couch like a depressed person.
"Are you okay?" I asked as I got closer to him. "Noooooo..." He mumbled sadly.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing! I said nothing..."
"You're clearly depressed bro."
"Mmmmmmmmmm." He groaned.
I sighed before walking over to his other side, trying to lift this depressed dude up.
After I had FINALLY gotten him to sit up, I sat next to him and hugged him.
"Come onn, Mark! Breakfast is almost ready. Cesar made waffles!" I happily spoke.
"Buuutt I don't waaaant breakfaaasttt..."
He mumbled as he hug me back.
"You need to eat!" I looked in his eyes furiously while saying this, making him a bit scared. "Fine.." He agreed before I went into the kitchen, sitting down on one of the chairs.
Cesar handed me one of the plates with a fork before taking the other two and setting them on the table, in front of two  chairs. I ate the food while watching Cesar grab a fork for himself and Mark.
Mark came into the kitchen before sitting next to Cesar, eating the waffles as well.
           ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾   TBC     ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Woops hehe
I guess I'll make a part Two✌2⃣!
Another short chapter 👏🙌🤝👍
PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT STORE NAMES YOU HAVE.
Ty🥰

👉👈🙏😢👌

But anyways I hope you enjoyed 👍