Christmas!!!

{•1rst person•}
I woke up and noticed I slept on Mark's shoulder as I lifted my head up. I then got up and stretched, going to the kitchen afterwards. I yawned as I made us all some pancakes. 🥞
I finished and placed them on three plates.
"Someone's up early." I heard a sleepy voice say behind me. "I guess I just woke up first," I replied as I turned around to face Mark rubbing his eyes gently. "Did you stay up last night or something?" I asked as I eyed him rubbing his eyes again. "Emm-.. Sort of." I sighed as we both sat down, grabbing forks to eat the warm pancakes with.
"Couldn't sleep last night." He said before eating the pancake on the fork in his hand.
I hummed before we continued eating the delicious pancakes.
Cesar soon woke up later on and warmed up his pancakes 😢😬 lol.
They didn't taste as good because they weren't really original anymore, but he ate it anyway.
"Hey guys wanna make hot chocolate?" I asked as we were sitting in front of the couch on the floor, looking at each other awkwardly. "Sure, don't see why not. I, for some reason.. Have hot chocolate mix/powder in one of the cupboards." Mark answered before going to get it. "Great! When did you buy it?" I just wanted to make sure it wasn't old.
"Last week it somehow got into my cart and I SOMEHOW didn't notice it."
"Oh uh- alright then."
We started the hot chocolate, (in a big pot bc I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE AND HOT COCOA if you don't you're missing out 😬)
Boiling the milk first and then adding the chocolate powder mix and mixing it. (The chocolate mix was Swiss miss, no questions asked. )

(Time skip to when the chocolate was done and they were outside Mark's house, drinking it with their snow gear lol)
"This is great! We should make it more often." Mark complemented, sipping on it cuz it was pretty hot lol.
"Amigo, you never drank hot chocolate."
Cesar blurted out as he drank the hot chocolate ELEGANTLY .
"Lol." (Y/n🌝)
"CESAR SHUT THE FRIGG UP BEFORE I SHOVE THAT CHOCOLATE DOWN YOUR THROAT!" (Aggressive Mark ⚡)
"Woah woah woah, calm down amigo. No need to get fiesty." (Cesar 🌚)
(Lol I added the emojis for no reason ahaha)
Lol after the hot chocolate they played in the snow, had a snow fight for a long time, make snowmen and snow wemen. (YES WEMEN NOT WOMEN. Pronounced the same but the o is more of an e if you get where I'm coming from.)
"Let's go back inside okay?"
"Awwwee okayyyy..."
Lol you and Cesar were both sad. Bahaha-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Inside˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

[no longer 1rst person]
Y'all were chillin on the couch once more watching some weird stuff like anime bc Cesar wanted to check it out and stuff.
"Can we switch it to something else now?" You asked, clearly bored of the show currently on screen.
"NooooOoooooo we were getting to the best paaAaarrtttt-" Cesar groaned but got cut off by the show having the people kiss and then the screen turning back to the menu.
Y'all then agreed on some random show about Barbie dolls-
No, I'm joking.
You guys agreed on another christmas movie bc why not?

*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥
Lol after the movie ended. 🍿🎥
*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

You were resting your head on Mark's shoulder half the time and you hadn't even noticed until you started to feel sleepy.
You closed your eyes and felt Mark's arm hug you, pulling you closer to him.
Then you fell asleep.
🥳❤❤❤❤

✧༺♥༻✧

Fluff???
Next week I'll be slower due to school coming back onto the way.
Thank you for your time reading this.
Still haven't seen anything for the name of the store.
I'm thinking Walmart or target, but any other is fine :)
Merry Christmas even though it's like past 1 AM on Christmas.
Hope you enjoyed, whatever time you are reading this 💖

ILY
Take care!!! (

(๑'✪̤◡✪̤)◞ღԵհɑղƘՏღ