"We all need someone in the end"

Start from the beginning

"You belong with us Dior wether you like it or not" Matteo also spoke up.

Bonita and Thalia don't bother to look my way.

"It's okay. I'll be back. This is a hard day for you all I understand." I say walking up to the front doors.

"Are you seriously leaving?" Dante asked.

"I'm only one call away if any of you need me. Same goes for you two" I narrow my eyes at Thalia and Bonita.

They both look up at me but their eyes suddenly fall down to the ground.

I look at Dante and he's giving me a sad look.

I smile at all of them and open the front door and walking out closing the door behind me. Well that was tough. Sometimes I really don't understand them. One second they're all mean and the other they're being all sorry and nice.

I take my phone out about to call Richard until I hear someone shout my name. Turning around it was Thalia.

"What?" I asked

"Stay in the house. We'll be out all day anyways. And probably when we do come back you'll be asleep. I don't want you to be wondering about in this wether"

It was snowing pretty badly.

"I'll be fine. I'll be back tomorrow"

"What? Why tomorrow?"

"Look Thalia one second you tell me to get out and the next you tell me to stay. Just make your fucking mind up okay. I have enough of being pushed about by you all!" I finally burst out. She stayed quiet though.

I look at her for a few seconds and then I scoff to myself and turn around. "Wait Aurora" I hear her call out. She ran up to me and took my hand spinning me around.

"I'm sorry"

"Forget it. As I said I'll be back tomorrow" I said snatching my hand out of hers and walking out the gates taking my phone out and attempting to call Richard again.

"Yes Aurora?"

"Hey Richard, I was thinking if you could be such a gentleman and take me to the mall"

"Yea sure. I'm free right now. Where abouts are you?"

"I'm near the house. Where the gate is"

"Alright I'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Thank you" and that's how the call ended.

—10 minutes later—

Richard came faster than he told me. It took him about 5 minutes to come pick me up. He's currently asking me questions as to why i asked him to come pick me up instead of Dante or the girls dropping me off. Or why am I not spending the day with them.

"It's just they didn't really want me there"

"They? As in who?"

"Thalia and Bonita"

He was silent for a moment. He suddenly stopped the car and turned to me. I looked at him weirdly.

"Did you ever thought about the fact that maybe Dante needed you?"

No.

"Your speechless gave me the answer"

As he said that he started the car again driving to the mall.

"Aren't you going with them?"

"I am. But he told me to come where everyone is going to meet up"

"Why?"