Marcie walks away again, greeting someone who just arrived.

"How mad will you be if I kissed Marcie at midnight?"

"You want to get rejected by her again?"

Rowan had the biggest crush on Marcie when we were in high school and before she started dating her ex, Rowan gave it a shot. Naturally, Marcie – being three years older than us – rejected his 19 year old ass back then.

"I don't think she will this year. I promise you, she's been flirting with me all evening."

"Those pregnancy hormones must be making her insane."

"So it's okay?"

"I'm not stopping you, Rowan."

Everyone around us starts counting down and Rowan crosses the room towards Marcie as I turn around to Noa.

"To you and me?" I hold my glass out to hers.

"To us." She clinks our glasses together and when everyone screams happy new year I lean in to kiss her. It's soft but the promise behind it makes it feel more intense than anything.

I move away when I feel my watch vibrate. "Aydin woke up, I should go get him." She nods with a smile and I move through groups of people to the guest room. I pass Rowan and Marcie on my way. And who would have thought, they are actually kissing. Well, this is bound to become interesting.

Aydin is a bit disoriented from all the noise, screaming people combined with firework was bound to wake him up. I take him back into the room so he can watch the fireworks. He won't be able to sleep anytime soon anyway.

Standing in front of the window watching the colours pop in the sky, I wish for just one thing, for Noa and Aydin to stay.

Noa, Rowan and Marcie join us and eventually Aydin starts falling asleep again. Marcie takes him from me and says she'll take care of him. I give Rowan a stern look which he answers with a grin as he follows behind her.

I turn to Noa.

"Want to get out of here?"

As soon as we are through my front door, Noa shrugs off her coat and starts walking upstairs

As soon as we are through my front door, Noa shrugs off her coat and starts walking upstairs. I fumble my coat off in a hurry and run up behind her. She throws a sly grin over her shoulder making me take the stairs two at a time.

We make it into my bedroom with my hands already on her waist.

"I love this dress on you darling, but I think it's time to get rid of it."

She shows me the zipper and I carefully pull it down. When the dress falls to the floor, my jaw follows. What's underneath that dress is even more spectacular. Soft, bronze skin. Amazing curves. A black thong, no bra.

"I think your dick likes the view."

"You think? I know." I need to get these trousers off right now otherwise the zipper will burst.