Chapter Thirteen But daddy, I love him.

Chapter Thirteen - But daddy, I love him.

I hear Billy's voice calling me, but I don't turn around, my eyes blurry with tears. I weave in and out of the crowds bumping into a few people till I slam into someone, my voice meek. I barely look up to apologise as I go to move past they grab me. "Y/n?" "Dad?" I wipe my eyes looking up as my Father and Hopper stand in front of me. "What are you doing here? Everything okay?" my Father asks, "just with Robin" I try to suck the tears up and come across as fine. My Father frowns, then he looks behind me and steps around me as Billy catches up to us. He stops when he sees Hopper and my Father.

"What did he do?" My Father looks back at me. "Nothing Dad, nothing."

He moves around me and straight up to Billy. Hopper follows his lead. "Thought I told you to stay away from my Daughter!"

Billy doesn't get a chance to speak as I step in front of my Father. "You what!?" My brows furrow together, and I cross my arms over my chest.

"Come on, Y/n, I'll take you home." my Father tries to usher me away from Billy, but I step back. 

"I'm not going anywhere. Why did you tell him to stay away?" 

Billy steps in. "Y/n, I'll go. It's fine". "No, I want to know" I stare at my Father. 

"This boy Y/n is going to pull you down, and I won't let that happen."

 I cut him off. "You don't even know him. You said people deserve a chance, but you won't give him one?" 

He looks away for a moment, then at Billy. "Boys like this, I know them, Y/n. I arrest them, and I know what they want. His going to pressure you into doing things you don't want to do."

I roll my eyes, unfolding my arms "like what, Dad like sex?"

It's like I cut off my Fathers air supply. His face was pale. 

"Because you know what." Billy looks at me with fear in his eyes, just begging me to stop to shut up. "It was my idea. We've done it, and it was my idea!." My Father's hand moves to his gun strapped to his waist. Hopper puts his hand on his shoulder. 

I grab Billy's hand in mine. "We're going", I storm off as my Father steps toward. "You get back here right now. I swear to god you're in so much trouble if you don't turn around right now!" I don't look back my Father goes to follow his held back by Hopper "Let her go, no good can come of you chasing them just let her cool off."

"Are you trying to get me killed?" Billy breathes out as he slams his car door. He looks at me intensely, waiting for me to answer. My frown turns to a smile, and I burst out laughing. Billy looks me over, confused. He shakes his head, and a smile creeps on his face. "Your crazy, you know that", he says as he starts the car.

I wipe the tears from laughing so much off my face. "So where are we even going?" Billy asks. I put my hand on Billy's leg for him to hold it. He does. Not letting it go even when his shifting gears.

Leaning closer to him, I whisper in his ear, "somewhere we can be alone."

Billy smirks. "I know a place near that old Lipton house?" I nod, and Billy brings my hand up to his lips.

The Camaro comes to a stop, and Billy turns the headlights off, leaving the radio on low. We park near the peer, and you can see the light from the Lipton house boat shed in the distance.

Billy looks at me, and I can see the bruises on his face and dried blood from his nose. I reach my hand out and gently trace it. He leans into it, this time letting his wall down little by little. "Billy, I meant what I said. You and Steve can't keep going like this", my voice is soft and calm. Billy nods, grabbing my hand and leaving it on his face. "He kissed you, Y/n. What did you want me to do? I knew he liked you from the start. I just don't want to lose you, especially to Harrington, I, Ill drown my self in that lake." I chuckle at that. "You won't, Billy, you won't lose me."

Billy leans in, kissing me. He pulls back, and I frown. He turns his head, looks in the back of his car, and then back to me, smiling. He nods his head, gesturing for me to climb in the back.

"Watch the leather", Billy teases as I climb into the back "shut up" I pull him through, and he is fast to attach his lips to mine, laying me down on his back seat. He hovers over me, and I open my legs, allowing him room to get closer.

We have gotten pretty good at undressing each other I work on his belt as he slides my t-shirt over my head the cold air hits my skin, leaving Goosebumps all over. His hands fumble around in his centre console, looking for a condom; he leans up to get a better look, but when he turns to me, I know he hasn't found one "shit", he sighs out. I lean up, rubbing my hands up his back and resting my chin on his shoulder. "It's okay, baby, just pull out."

"You sure?" I nod, and he kisses my neck moving down my body. My breath hitches as his mouth stops, and I can feel his hot breath on me. He teases me, lowering his lips to kiss everywhere but where I want him most. I Whine out, and he laughs at that. "What's wrong, baby? huh?" I bite my lip, shaking my head at him. 

"Where do you want me here?" he kisses the inside of my thigh, keeping his eyes on me. I shake my head no "here?" he kisses the other side, and I feel my legs pull him in. He runs a finger up my folds, and an electric shock runs through me every time he passes my clit. 

He guides his head down and finally attaches his mouth to my needy core. My hands reach out, grabbing hold of his hair, and my legs widen on their own as I push down onto his tongue. Whimpers and cries are like music to Billy's ears as he holds both my thighs in his grip. I'm loving every moment of this, but I need him closer; I gently pull his chin up. "Billy, I need you inside me."

He wastes no time kissing my neck as he guides himself in.

My nails grip his shoulders as he thrusts into me much rougher than lately. My head hits the car door as it rocks side to side. "Fuck Billy," I whimper out as his so deep inside me.

"His eyes lock onto mine. He loves how my face looks like this. "Who do you belong to, huh?" His voice is so stern. "You, Billy, you," I try to get out, but it comes out breathy.

"Yeah, all fucking mine, you understand me?" I nod my head, but that's not good enough for him. He squeezes my legs and thrusts harder "I can't hear you?" My eyes hooded, I feel like I'm going to come undone. "I belong to you, Billy, only you, I want only you." Billy rests his hand on the roof of his car, and his pace becomes sloppier. He holds himself up as he pulls out. His warm seed spills itself just below my belly button. He tries to catch his breath, looking down at me as I lean up. He meets me halfway, kissing me and getting his cum on his own stomach. "I fucking love you, Y/n," he says between breaths and kisses me deeply again.

Billy grabs his shirt from the car floor and wipes up the mess he made. I scold him for using his shirt. "What are you going to wear?" he shrugs "just my jacket, no big deal" we lay in the back seat together.

Billy leans forward to turn the radio up as we listen to talk radio people calling in from everywhere with wild stories. Their voices merged together at one point, and my eyelids feel like sandpaper as they blinked in and out. 

The soft sound of birds chirping wakes me up. It's still a little dark out, but I can see the lake. The bliss of the early morning is short-lived. "Shit, Billy, Billy!, wake up. We fell asleep oh, I'm so dead", I shake Billy awake.

"Fuck, your Dad might actually kill me." Billy rushes around to the driver's seat and quickly starts the car turning his key, and the ignition ticks over "shit", Billy looks at me as he tries it again. The car doesn't start. "Fuck", Billy gets out of the car, popping the hood. I get out and follow him. "Billy the Radio, we left the radio on. Billy puts his hands on top his head thinking about what we're going to do. I can't help but look at him. He looks so good in the cold morning fog, his blue jeans and denim jacket open with no shirt on. "Y/n, are you listing?" Billy's voice pulls me back to earth "what?" he points towards the Lipton house. "Let's go see if we can use Reefer Rick's phone."

We knock on the door waiting for an answer. "How do you know Reefer Rick? I ask Billy, side-eyeing him. "Don't worry about it." I roll my eyes at his answer.