Chapter Four Mondays.

Chapter Four -Mondays

My brows furrow together I half look like a puppy confused by a new sound. Our eyes dart between each other, and my hand reaches out to grab his denim jacket. I pull him by it to kiss him; pulling back, I break the kiss, and Billy looks surprised at what just happened. Starting to feel self-conscious or like I've miss read the situation, Billy pulls me in, his lips attaching to mine, one hand on my waist and another on my jaw. He walks us both backwards till his legs hit the edge of his bed. We pull apart just long enough for me to crawl on top of his bed; as he leans down, he lays me the rest of the way. My legs open just enough to let him close the space between us.

Billy's lips attach to my neck, and small whimpers leave mine. He leans up, resting on his knees, as he takes his jacket and shirt off in one fluid motion. I follow suit pulling my shirt off. "Fuck, Y/n", Billy sighs as he reclaims my lips more aggressively; this time, we're both lost in the moment my hands run through his hair.

Tugging and pulling as he moves to kiss down my body, the sound of his belt being undone makes me pause. "Wait, Billy, wait", I breathe out. Billy stops dead in his tracks, taking his hand off his belt and sitting up. "You okay? What's wrong? I lean up a little and look away from him. "I uh, I've never" before I finish, he cuts in ", we don't have to do anything you don't want to; we can watch a movie or something." He leans up, and I grab him. "No I want to do it but like this with our clothes on."

He looks at me like he has no idea what I'm talking about.

I roll my eyes standing up Billy watches me I usher him to sit on the edge of his bed his face smirks as I straddle him. My fingers undo his belt, and I throw it behind me. Resting my forehead on his, I start grinding down onto him feeling his bulge makes my head spin. Something in him clicks, and he rocks his hips up, connecting our clothed cores. I roll my hips as he kisses me. "Fuck Billy", my voice comes out raspy. With that, Billy needs more contact. He lays me down. "This okay?" he asks. I nod.

My clothed legs open, and his rock-hard cock makes his jeans so tight the only relief is rubbing it against my core he grinds harder and faster I buck up into him, my hands pulling his hair and holding on to him.

"Fuck Y/n, this is insane. I think I'm.." 

"Billy cum, I want you to cum." My voice muffled as its resting between his collarbone. 

He grips his pillow that my head rests on as he stammers the few last ruts he releases. Hovering over me, he catches his breath. Leaning up slightly, he moves to lay half on the bed and half off his chest, rising and falling. I smirk, looking over at him, his eyes still on me. 

He talks in between deep breaths, "I've never done that before. I didn't know I could do that without you, know." 

"Having sex?" I ask.

"Yeah, shit, wow, that was, come here." Billy leans up, engulfing me and pulling me down on him he kisses me, and we lay there for a while he places his hand on my head, creasing my face.

"Think you could drop me at Robins?" I ask him, and he looks at me, almost offended. "Uh yeah, I guess why?" 

"Oh, it's just that I told my mom I was staying there. I mean, I don't even know if she's home from the party." 

Billy rises from his bed. "Stay here," he asks so causally.

"You sure?" I question, "yeah, of course, ill get you some track pants." He opens his drawer and throws me a pair and a shirt. 

I get off the bed with clothes in hand. "Bathroom?" 

"Really?" he laughs, thinking we were just dry humping, but you won't get changed in front of me.