1:The Violin Prodigy

Start from the beginning

"What? Why?"

"That's because N/N-Chan uses that music room to practice!" Honey-senpai said, taking a bite of his cake.

"Practice?"

All of a sudden, the door slammed open, the boss of the club entered, sulking.

"Let me guess, he rejected your offer again?"

Tamaki nodded. "Why can't he just accept that his looks are just out of this world?! His looks attract so many ladies." He cried, going to sulk in a dark corner.

Haruhi sighed. "Why are you so persistent anyways? If he doesn't want to join, just let him be."

Tamaki sprang up. "How dare you say that Haruhi-Kun?! We men are here to please and make women happy with our looks and personality. He is what the girls need! A musician who will gladly play any music they want, a man who will treat a women with kindness and elegance!"

The members sweat dropped. "Are we not what women need...?"

"Yes... we please women! But he! He can please women too! With his amazing violin skills and flawless looks, he'll attract a hundred customers in a week! Maybe a thousand!"

"What happens if he steals your customers, hmm?" Haruhi smirked. Tamaki shook his head. "Of course, a mere rookie like him cannot overshadow a King like me!" Tamaki held his head high. "I will be the one to overshadow him!"

"Besides, who is this Y/N person?" Haruhi shrugged making everyone gasp(well not Kyoya and Mori but you get what I mean)

"You don't know him?!"

Kyoya grinned. "Y/N Inoue, or Y/N L/N, is a 2nd year. He's 168cm and is Tamaki and I's classmate. A violin prodigy with amazing visuals and is 1st in the whole school. He's been my rival for a year. Yet, he still has horrible social skills. With no friends in school, he's pretty much a pulchritudinous loner."

"Why does N/N-Chan have two names?" Honey-senpai questioned.

"That's because he was adopted by his aunt, Akira Inoue, founder and CEO of Inoue entertainment, home to many famous and talented musicians when he was 8. Akira has a husband named Hinata Inoue, who's a famous producer in the Music and Show industry. They have a son named Gaku Inoue, a student in medical school who skipped 2 grades."

The twins nodded. "So it runs in the genes..."

"But I still don't understand why you're so persistent on getting him to join." Haruhi shook her head. "You guys simply can't handle rejection..."

-------(Haruhi POV)

After club activities, I would usually head home straight away but today, I decided to check out Music Room #1.

As I approached the music room, I heard a faint melody of a violin.

I leaned on the door as I listened intently.

The melody soon stopped and I heard a Click!

Footsteps began to grow louder and louder, the door knob turned and I moved back.

The door opened revealing a taller male with h/c hair, e/c eyes, plump/thin lips and fair skin. Seeing me standing outside the room, he stared in confusion. "C-Can I help you...?"

He looked me up and down before sighing. "Y-You must've been sent here by Tamaki-Kun, weren't you?" He shook his head. "Tell him that I'm... still not interested in joining the Host club, sorry."

I shook my head. "I wasn't sent by Tamaki-senpai, I came here on my own will."

"You want to use the music room? Sorry, but you should head home. It's already past club hours." He looked away, a little guilty.

"A-Ah! No! I don't need to use it, I can't play any instruments anyways."

"Then why are you here?"

"Well... I heard from the other club members that you use this room to practice violin so I just came to check it out."

"Ah... I see."

He began walking and I followed him.

"How long has Tamaki-senpai been harassing you?" I asked.

"Maybe a few months. I wouldn't say harassing though... although it feels like it..." He sighed.

"He seems obnoxious." I whispered, making him gasp. "I was thinking about that too! I was trying to look for a word to describe him but I just couldn't think of one..."

"I found him obnoxious the first day I met him. He made me be their dog." I frowned.

"I heard about that. I was confused as to why an Honor Student like you would be the Host Club's dog." He thought for a bit.

I sighed. "I'm indebted to them, but now, I'm not an errand boy anymore so that's good."

He nodded. "I wouldn't want to be an errand boy."

We reached the gates and a black car rolled up.

"That's my ride, I'll see you tomorrow... uhh..."

"Haruhi. Call me Haruhi."

"Ah! See you tomorrow, Haruhi-san."

He hopped in his car and left.

Haruhi smiled, watching the car leave. He turned and headed back home, not knowing his senpai was giggling and kicking his feet.

"I actually made a friend!"

-------

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄:𝐘/𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐄

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: 𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍

𝐀𝐆𝐄:𝟏𝟔

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:168CM

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑:???

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒(𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃):𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐋/𝐍

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒:𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐄, 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐄, 𝐆𝐀𝐊𝐔 𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐄

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓:???

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇𝐒:𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍, 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒:𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒:𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒, 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂, 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒:𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈(𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘), 𝐎𝐁𝐍𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄, 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒, 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒.