12

Seventeen was getting ready for the show when Jun came close to him.

"Don't worry Mei just send me a message. Your girl is ok and they'll arrive soon. I already spoke with the manager to try and bring them here" 

"She's not my girl" Minghao told him 

"Try to say that without blushing" Mingyu sat beside him along with DK

"You look good together" 

"You said the same thing about her and Junho" Minghao side eyed him 

"I was blind" he giggled " Today is the date, where are you going?" 

"Shi... I forgot!" Minghao ran his hands through his hair "Woozi! Help me out"

"Why don't you to ask me for help" Jun with a shocked face 

"Your dates are in the car or in the dorms" 

"True, but it's because I'm afraid if someone saw us"

"He's right, but you have a ramen place not too far from here that it's really good and discrete"

"Minghao makeup!" Joshua told him

While he was on the chair getting his hair and makeup done, the manager entered the room with the 3 girls " Thank me later" he said while glancing at Jun and Woozi.

Minghao could see through the mirror Jun and Mei playing some game on their phone, Woozi resting in Haeri lap, Vernon and Seungkwan arguing about something, S.Coups and Joshua speaking with the manager, Wonwoo also playing with Mingyu and DK, Hoshi and Dino rehearsing and the person of his attention, Taylor talking with Jeonghan.

She has her hair tied up and a dress he believed it was from Mei, it was more her style than Taylor's.

He looked carefully to see if she was still worried, Junho must be in the building also. He hoped he gave up talking to her, if she speaks with him it will be when she wants to.

"You good?" Jeonghan asked her 

"Better....Thanks for yesterday. I really needed that hug" 

"I could tell. Have you talked to Junho?" 

"I don't want to." 

"He didn't mean it. He loves you and his mind got twisted because of the alcohol. Don't get me wrong it's not an excuse but you must know that he would never hurt on purpose."

"I know and he's still my person, my home... that's why it's hurting so much. He was going to force himself on me if I hadn't stopped it" 

"Try to calm down and maybe speak with him, you both have a friendship that shouldn't tear apart because of a mistake"

"Maybe in the future but not today" Taylor smiled at him

"Right today you have a date" Jeonghan told her showing her a smirk 

"How-"

"Woozi told us" Taylor grabbed a pillow and throws into Woozi but Haeri catch it "Let him rest, kill him later" blowing a kiss to Taylor 

"Oh you're blushing. Cute"

"Jeonghan make up" Minghao stand in front of them calling out his member.
After he left, Minghao occupied his seat next to Taylor.

"So they all know about the date?" 

"Pretty much" Minghao giggled "I already chosen the place" 

"Where?" She showed her puppy eyes trying to know 

"Secret" he tapped her knee and rested his head on her shoulder "I'm tired" 

"I'll wake you up when it's time to go"

After a few minutes it was their time to perform.

"Hao" she softly shake him "it's your turn" 

"I like waking up like this" he told making her blush "Cute. Wish me luck!" 

"Good luck, now go before Hoshi freaks out"

On the screen, the girls could see them perfectly. The fans are going crazy, mainly because some of them are showing a few muscles.

"Jun is so handsome" Mei said

"How did you two meet ?" Taylor asked 

"Our parents are friends, so we know each other pretty much since kids. Two years ago he went to China to be with his family and we started talking and boom after some months dating" 

"You left China for him?"

"Yeah It was worth it" 

"And you and Woozi?"

"Well we met in a ramen restaurant, I was paying but forgot my wallet. The person behind me paid, it was Hoon. He was so shy and awkward talking to me, love at first sight." Haeri responded 

"The fact that they are idols doesn't scare you?"

"A lot. But I can't leave him for something he cannot control. The problem is the delusional fans not us being together" Haeri looked sad "I loved to be open about our relationship but it will do them wrong" 

"The company doesn't mind that we exist but minds if the word goes out" Mei adds

Taylor started to think if she could be in a relationship with an idol. She likes to be open about how she feels and who she loves. Liking Minghao means telling no one and showing nothing outside their dorm.

They storm inside the room, all happy and proud of their performance.

"Taylor, who was the more handsome? Don't be shy" Seungkwan asked 

"Hummmm Jeonghan" she answers " the angel look but moves of a devil made him look fine as hell" 

"This one has good taste" Jeonghan wraps her into a hug " Wanna hang out after the show?" He wiggled his eyebrows 

"Hannie stop before lover boy pokes you in the eye" S.Coups warned him 

"Or strangles you". Wonwoo added

"I'll protect you Jeonghan" Taylor giggles 

"Mei! Taylor is cheating on you" Minghao yelled