26

It was the day of the gender reveal party for baby Woo, they decided to do it in the couple's house. Taylor, Mei, Haeri, Wonwoo, and Seungkwan were responsible for the decorations. Woozi, Mingyu, Minghao, and Joshua were accountable for the food while Jeonghan, S.Coups and DK were in charge of the drinks. If you're wondering what the rest of the members are doing... they are resting along with Junho and Tyler during these weeks that Taylor was away he got close to them so he was invented for party.

"Jun can you help a little ?" Mei yelled at her boyfriend

"I'm helping... Dino needs me to be his pillow" he spoke while Dino closed his eyes helping his friend

"One day... one day you will be found with a knife in your chest"

"Mei don't be like that " Haeri told her friend

"Babe she's right, use poison, that way they can't trace you" Taylor hugged Mei "let me tell you about a site that I know-"

"Tay, I leave you for 1 hour and you're already planning a murderer" Minghao arrived full of bags of food for the party

"No no, I'm helping. I'm being a good friend" she winked at him

"Actually baby sis, if she buys on the internet, she can be traced but I know a guy in Cali that has really good stuff. Mei, I'll send you his number" Tyler grabbed a bag of chips while the other boys are starting to cook

"How did you survive this brothers, Junho ?" Haeri asked

"Oh, the hospital was my second home. Broken bones, glued fingers... How my mother left me with you?"

"She loved me" Taylor kissed his cheek and stole the bag of chips from Tyler's hands " and it wasn't that bad, for my defense I only hurt you on purpose 1 time."

"It was when you went put sleeping pills on his milk and he almost overdosed" Tyler smirked " one for the books baby sis. I was so proud"

"Thank you, someone appreciates my genius plans"

"Ok, my baby will never be alone with both of you" Haeri pointed to both of them with a very serious face

"Maybe is good, he can learn something from them," Woozi told

"Haeri if it's a girl she will have me beat up the guys that'll  break her heart and if it's a boy he will have great love advice" 

"Tay, after the kiss you didn't figure out that I liked you" Minghao chucked " you are not the best for love advice. But for beating up the guys you are perfect. You and Woozi will scare off all of the boys." 

Woozi who was listening to this conversation high five Taylor and added " No boy enters my house until 18"

"If she's pretty like Haeri you will have big problems" Joshua told "How would you react if the boy she likes is from one of us"

" No.Hell.No.Keep your filthy son away from my daughter" he glared at Joshua 

This argument continue for a little while, all the members wanted to bid their son to be wedded to Woozi daughter, not knowing the gender. All of the food was ready and on the table, the only thing left was the drink boys to come around, the girls were already around the table talking while the members were doing Karaoke. 

Taylor was still not over what Minghao told her last night, does he wants to be a father now? They are dating for many months but it's still new even though she loves him so much that hurts. What to do with that information? She wants to be a mother but she wasn't ready she didn't want to disappoint Minghao, what will he do if she prefers to wait? Last night he didn't seem to be angry but what will happen in the future if this conversation happens again.