Chapter 15: Predictable

Kitty tapped her foot on the cobble ground. Something was gnawing away at her mind and she didn't like it. Fell looked to her,"Kid, ya nervous or somethin'? You've never looked that scared." She looked back him, her arms were crossed,"No no I just... I'll explain later." Frisk ran out of the front door,"I'm ready!!" They said. The three started walking towards Jupiner's house, they were thinking about going Universe Hopping. Frisk knocked on the door, Jupiner opened it. Kitty smiled, not saying anything,"We're going universe hopping!!" Frisk said in a rather happy manner. Kitty looked behind Jupiner and then at her,"We figured Ellie slept here last night since we didn't see her this morning." Kitty said. Jupiner nodded,"Ellie still.. sleeping.... up..stairs.." Jupiner said. Fell looked as moody as usual,"Well that kid better wake up soon." Jupiner let the three inside.

It was rather warm, but the heating wasn't on. Jupiner walked upstairs to wake Ellie up. She nudged her gently, and waited. Ellie gave out a small grumble, she still wasn't awake. Jupiner nudged her again,"Ellie... Wake.. Up.." Jupiner said. Ellie turned to sleep on her another side,"Noo..." She mumbled. Jupiner nudged her again,"Going... Universe.. Hopping.." She said. Ellie turned to look at Jupiner,"Universe Hopping..?" She asked.
"Everyone.. Downstairs.." Jupiner said. Ellie's eyes opened wider, she sat up,"Everyone is downstairs!? We're going now?!" Ellie asked, Jupiner nodded. Jupiner stepped away from the bed. Ellie quickly got up and sprinted down the stairs, followed by Jupiner.

The warm, morning light seeped through the window. Birds chirped in the lukewarm air. The living room window was open,"Sometimes I wonder how ya managed in Hotland, kid." Fell said. Frisk shrugged,"I don't know, I just did." They said in response. Kitty looked over at the door leading to the small hallway that's connected to the stairs,"Good morning!" She said as Ellie walked into the living room with Jupiner,"Morning.." Ellie said, rubbing her eyes. She sat down on the couch next to Fell,"So basically, we decided that we're goin' universe hoppin'."
"Universe hopping?"
"Yeah, like goin' to Outertale or Dancetale." Fell explained. Kitty crossed her arms,"I did suggest not to. Nightmare knows our location all of the time, him and his minions will find us again and another fight will start." She said.
"We can't stay in the Omega Timeline all the time, kid. If ya want to get rid of Nightmare you'll have to risk it once in a while." Fell said.

Soon they all left the house. Kids were running around, this place was a safe haven for basically everyone. Fell opened a portal,"First destination, Overtale." everyone stepped through, the portal closed behind them.

Grass swayed in the wind, the sweet smell of food wafted through the air. Frisk walked ahead of everyone, clearly somewhat excited,"Look! That looks like the Inn from Snowdin!" They said, pointing to a small building. The 5 of them were standing to the side, behind a big row of trees," 'Cause it is the inn from Snowdin. Basically Overtale is us but humans and monsters are switched." Fell said. Kitty pushed away a bundle of leaves and branches from her face,"It's a bit difficult to see from here.." She said. Frisk moved around between the trees, trying to climb some of them,"Well sorry kid but we can't let 'em see us." Fell responded. Ellie held onto a small branch that was obstructing her view,"So basically.. If we were from here you'd be a human and we'd be monsters?" She asked, turning to Fell.

"Basically yeah." he replied. Jupiner stared at the inn, a lot of people were walking in and out of it,"But... we not.. exist here.. safe, right..?" She asked. Ellie nodded,"Technically yeah.. They'll just think we're from a different country or something." She said. Kitty looked out away from the forest, then turned to Ellie,"Well let's hope they think your ears and tail are fake.." Frisk nodded. Fell stayed further behind the 4 others,"Be safe out there i guess. I'll be here in the forest followin' ya in case that goopy idiot shows up." he said. Frisk walked out of the forest, followed by the three girls. Ellie, as always, stood mere inches away from Jupiner. Kitty and Frisk led the group, Frisk sprinting forward at times.