Chapter 2: First Impressions

"Can we keep our minds off of what the girl was talking about, and start wondering who she is." Ellie said. Fell and Frisk looked towards her, "Don't look at me like that! Don't you think it's wierd she just appeared out of nowhere and then disappeared as quick as she appeared?"
"You have a point. But don't bother anymore kid, Papyrus and the royal guard will catch her."
"We can't let her get caught!" Ellie exclaimed. Frisk sighed and put their hand on Ellie's shoulder, "Ellie, let's just go.." They both looked over to Fell, who nodded, and then they walked away.

They walked through the snow slowly, almost like their feet were chained down onto the floor. The atmosphere was empty, everyone had gone home or maybe just went to a different part of the underground. A long silence filled the air between Frisk and Ellie. "Maybe that girl isn't so bad.... I wonder if her name is something pretty.. Maybe like Estella.. Or Priscilla.."
"Maybe.. or she goes by many different names and decided not to introduce herself.." Ellie roller her eyes and laughed, "who would do that?"
"I dunno... Me"
"Yeah, and she's not you, Frisk."
"I know I know..." Frisk looked away in embarrassment. They stopped walking, looking at eachother. "Also did you see how she looked? I have to admit.. She looks very fancy.." Ellie almost mumbled.
"Maybe she grew up that way. Maybe she's royalty!" Frisk said.
"There's no way she can be royalty, she didn't have a crown!" Ellie argued.

She then remembered something, "Her necklace though... It seems so.. Precious and expensive."
"It probably is.."
"Frisk, do you wonder who gave her it?" she questioned.
"Yeah, kind of..." They replied with a shrug. They both went on and on,until the day ended. Soon enough all monsters had retreated back home, away from the usual negative atmosphere of the place.

Kitty soon found a quiet place, where no one was able to disturb her. The place, called Waterfall, was a perfect place to stay. No disturbances, only the sounds of rushing water. She sighed as she entered a small room. In that room there was a pedestal, with a sign on the wall behind it reading "the orb of the deltarune" however, there was no orb. Kitty decided to sit down on the place where the orb once stood. The aura of the said orb floated around the place, but it seemed to be out of place. Kitty let herself think about the people she's just met. She thought it would help her calm down if anything had happened. "The girl with the red hair.... Ellie was her name, wasn't it? She seemed quite timid.." She sighed and leaned back onto the wall.

"The gender-neutral looking one... Frisk I think they were called... They seemed very kind, I wonder why they're in the underground.." She trailed off, staring at the path in front of her. Sooner than it seemed, she snapped back into reality. Kitty shook her head and stared down at her polished necklace.".. Stupid Nightmare... Turning him into stone and murdering Pallete.. W-who does he think he is..?" a teardrop caressed her face as she squeezed the golden coloured necklace. Soon she started sobbing, trying to wipe tear after tear...

(Word count: 553
I did slightly rush this, and got writer's block in the middle of this so that's fun, again, hope you enjoyed this chapter)