This kid shocked me to the bottom of my core, honestly I never thought he would even say something like that. For someone so young to know and have experienced the hardships of the world, I can't fathom the fact the he's willing to still want to protect and save people. I have never met someone like this before. This kid has just earned my respect.

Aizawa's pov:

    I cannot believe what I just heard from this mere child. This kid has been through hell, yet he is still willing to help people instead of becoming a villain. Heck I would become one of I went through half of what he's been through. This kid has my utmost respect, and I'm pretty sure he got both Nezu's and Choyo's respect as well.

   I don't care what people say, I'm willing to do anything as well to help him achieve it, quirkless or not. He is the true meaning of a hero.

   "Kid I don't care what anyone has to say, but I am more than willing to help you achieve this promise of yours. You've earned my earnest respect."

    "I'm with Aizawa here, you've earned my respect as well. And as a principle of one the most prestigious hero schools in the world, I give you my full support." Nezu said.

    Wow, now this would be something that would go down on history, and I'll all for it.

    "You my young child earned my respect as well, so please don't ever hesitate to come to me if you ever need any help or healing." Choyo added.

3rd person pov:

     Izuku couldn't have been more shocked and his eyes shimmered a bit with hope. He was internally very happy but couldn't show it as of yet, and so he decided to give them a chance but he is not willing to trust them fully yet.

    "Nezu sir, you said you have a suggestion that might benefit me, can tell me what it is?" Izuku asked

    "Ah yes, well my suggestion was for you to study under me or in better terms to intern under me and I would provide you all the necessities while living here in UA. Your analytical skills really intrigued me as I've never met someone who can analyse something and write about it with this much details, even my analytical skills can't compare to yours. I wanted to suggest this to you even if you said you didn't want to become a hero, honestly I never thought that you wanted to be one. So what do you say Izuku?" Everyone turned to Izuku, who took a thinking pose, hoping for an answer.

    "I'll agree to your suggestion on a few conditions."

     "List them up."

     "First I would like to be taught how to fight and defend myself, and secondly I would like to start patrolling areas with Eraserhead here when you deem me ready. Agree on these two terms and I shall except interning under you."

     Nezu couldn't help but grin at Izuku's terms. "You're a really smart cookie aren't you. What do you say Aizawa? Would agree to his terms as well?"

    "Kid you're on, I'm in on your terms." Aizawa said.

     "You heard the man little fella, you got yourself a deal."

     "Just make sure you don't injure yourself to much, cause it would be on me to heal you up." Choyo chimed in.

    "Then I would gladly intern under you Nezu sir." And with that both Izuku and the chimera shook their hands sealing the deal.

    "I'm not going to be able to stop you from using honorifics am I."

    "Well it will take me a while." That earned small laughs from the adults and the tiniest twitch of Izuku lips, but not unseen by the ones present.

    'We'll do everything we can to get him to smile and live happily the rest of his life.' A thought rang between the three adults.

●●●●●●¡                   ♤                    ¡●●●●●●

     Somewhere located in an unknown place, something awoke. Glowing light blue eyes opened, staring at a specific person.

"We have finally found you."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

   1406 words

   Sorry took a while to update I didn't have the motivation for a while.

    Welp who do you guys think that mysterious person?

   Until next chapter, I'm out.