Chapter 6

3rd person pov:

"Hey kid, try to get some shut eye. You look exhausted, get some rest. We promise you'd be safe." Aizawa said. The adults have decided to let him sleep and relax, while they continue talking outside.

"I'll try, but I don't think I will." Izuku answered him. He closed eyes and without realizing it, fell into unconsciousness due to his exhaustion. So the heroes quietly left the room and left him to rest.

Once outside and the infirmary door closed, Nezu spoke. "Aizawa, I'm going to need you to go to his house and grab anything that belongs to him and take it to your house. Until we can accommodate him and prepare him a house here in U.A, we need him to atleast feel welcome and at peace."

"You don't need to tell me twice, I was planning to the moment we decided that he was temporarily going to sleep at my house. And might as well do a bit of investigation." Aizawa replied back.

"I'm with you on the investigation part. Seems like I have to do a bit of digging as well."

"Did you see the eye bags under his eyes? They're worse than yours Aizawa. And you don't sleep. This poor kid seriously needed this nap, but I estimate that he won't be sleeping for long judging by his case." Choyo butted in. "While you two do your investigations, I'm going to need to prepare for his treatment and especially get him somethingto eat. Who knows how long this child has been starved." She mumbled the last bit as she left with her cane to get prepared.

And with that, they all left to do their own assignments, not realizing that Izuku heard through out half of their conversation.

"Recovery Girl was right. Heh. But her estimation is a bit far off... But it definitely does seem like I can give them a little chance." He spoke to himself.

Aizawa's pov:

I didn't take my time to prepare and straight away headed to his house. I have no idea how Nezu does it, but it only took him a second to know where he lived and to send his location to my phone. 'If that's not scary, I don't know what is.' I thought.

I arrived at the door and knocked. I had to see if there was anyone in there. So after no one answered I opened it myself, and welcomed myself in.

At first glance, the house seemed normal, but as you look around you'll realise the broken glass of alcohol bottles and some blood stains. Even if you don't look, the smell is more than enough to prove it. 'It's dark in here but I can clearly tell what happened around here.'

I kept walking around for a bit before deciding to head upstairs. I checked all the rooms except for the last one. 'This must be his room.' I figured as I put my hand on the handle.

"It's useless to go in there." Izuku suddenly chimed out of no where.

"Jesus fucking hell kid, you scared the life out of me." I took a breath in."I haven't been scared like this in ages." I said as I placed my hand on my heart. "Please don't ever do that again. WAIT! What the hell are you doing here problem child? You should be back in U.A resting!"

"I came here to tell you that it was pointless to come and get any of my belongings."

"And why is that? And how did you know what I was doing here?"

"I managed to hear throughout half of your conversation. Two minutes of sleep is all I managed to get. But as to why I said it's pointless to come is.." he paused as he opened his bedroom door "because I've got absolutely nothing."

When he opened that door, I couldn't believe what my eyes laid on. This can't be called a bedroom. All he has inside was a broken bed with a mattress on, no covers, no blankets, nothing. The only other thing in the room are these bloodied bandages and empty bottles of antibiotics. The room reeks of the smell of blood. "This can't be you're room." I said in a very low voice, absolutely baffled and shocked.