8. Sensetive phase

Start from the beginning

Agastya hurt - call?

Doc sighs - We might have to abort the child .

Agastta staggered in shock that was his child what the hell was the doc speaking

Aru panicked - no no doctor esa nhi hosakta ap esw bol bhi kese sakte h... bhabhi or baby ko kuch ni hosakta.... 

Doc could see how devastated the family was

Doc gently - I wish i could say so.. but kabhi kabhi we have to take some tough calls i hope you understand mr.raichand .. Apki wife ki halat bht nazuk h...  humne blood transfusion arrange kardia h... lets just hope for the best .... 

Agastya could hardly say anything everything was coming like a blow to him...   his baby? his child how could he let the  baby fo from there life....

Aru cried - no no noo esa nhi hosakta .. esa ni hosakta.....  baby ko kuch ni hosakta.. bhaiyu kuch . kuch karo  please... 

while Addu himself broken he looked at his brother who looked shattered  this was not the time to fall apart .. if they fall apart who will handle there brother...

Aru cried sitting on the floor while Nivi went upto him Addu look at her with tears...  no one was in a  condition to hndl each other... 

Nivi went to Aru... and hug him he cried in the crook of her neck

nivi with tears - bas aru.... tu agar is tarah tut jaega to bhaiya ko kaun sambhalega...

Aru with tears - nivi di par bhabhi

nivi weep her tears - humari bhabhi bht strong h ... or jo humara junior Raichand h na vo bhi bht strong h... kuch ni hoga dono ko ... 

While nothing no words could ease aru's aching heart the guilt was killing him alive...  he could have saved the fall.. he looked at Agastta who was Just caressing the ICU door... the pain on his brothers face was unimaginable for him....