8. Sensetive phase

Start from the beginning

Addu rush up and shook him - Aruu...

Aru look at him numb

Addu teary - chal please bhai or bhabhi ko humari zarurat h... 

Addu didnt waited for his response just took him with him... he cant let him stay alone right now they all have to be strong for  there bhai .. and bhabhi....

Agastya sat on the back seat with unconsious Aniya...  trying to wake her up but no response his heart was beating so fast...

while Addu took the driving seat aru in the passenger seat n they just rush to the hospital.....  

In the hospital..

Aniya was immidiately taken to the emergency ward doctors were examinig her nivi was not a gynecologist but as a faculty member of the hospital she was allowed to enter inside n personally check on her

Agastya was sitting in the bench totally aloof ..  tension and fear was making him paranoid if anything happens to them what will he do...  .

while other hand

Aru was letting silent tears fall...  Addu went upto him n hold his hand

Aru look at him with tears

Addu - rona ni h baccha .. kuch ni hoga bhabhi ko ... or na he baby ko

Aru with tears - Vo.. vo thik hojaengi na bhaiyu ..?

Addu gently - kyu ni hongi vo thik .. tu dekhna abhi doctor ayenge or bolenge ki bhabhi bilkul thik h ..  

Aru couldnot even fathom that he was so close to his bhabhi it was just a mere thing of seconds call .. if he turned a second earlier he could have saved her......

After sometime nivi came out along with doctor..

Agastya and all rushed to her... 

Agastya looked at nivi her face had lost the colour and it scared him...

Addu panick - nivi.. bhabhi kesi h thik h na vo ... hosh aa gya unhe?

nivi eyes had tears ...

doc spoke up - Mr.Raichand lets be very honest  apki wife ka hemoglobin level bht low h ... was she under a lot of stress from past few days

All the brothers felt guilty and nodded they have been the major reason of her stress..

Doc - she is very weak oxygen level dropped down drastically...   we have put her on oxygen but...

Agastya tensed - but?

Doc sighs - the coming 24 hours are very critical... Agar 24 ghnte me unhone respond ni kia we have to take a call...