10

ellies pov

" mason ? " i said as i pushed the curtains out of the way so i could open the window. i placed my shoe on my dresser as he slid into my bedroom and closed the window. he just stood there like an idiot so i started patting next to me.

he sat next to me and we stood like that for a few minutes until i finally spoke " so, what are you doing here ?", i looked at him and he rubbed his neck.

" look ellie, im really sorry about how ive treated you for the past few days-" i cut him off " days? really mason?  its been like this for weeks. i tried giving you another chance but you blew it for that chick isa! honestly what do you see in her?" i slowly raised my voice towards the end.

i felt angry, disappointed, & stupid. tears slowly started filling my eyes so i looked down. i felt so pathetic. ( idk bro this is kinda embarrassing for some people but me personally i cry so much when im upset or sad 🧍‍♀️)

mason slowly stiffened and mumbled " im really sorry ellie ". i wiped my eyes & faced mason.  we just stared at each other for a while. " i didn't mean to make you feel any type of way when i was with isa, and im sorry if i did. i really like you ellie & i don't want our friendship to continue like this. " he stated.

i sighed and pulled him in for a hug. i didn't believe it but i don't hold grudges against anyone. he hugged me back and we stood like that for a while. my eyes slowly started to droop i pulled back. " you should go home mason, its late " i stated.

" but i dont wanna, its cold outside and walking alone at night sucks" he whined and i rolled my eyes.
" stay here and i'll find clothes for you to change into ". i got up and went to the guest room that was basically noahs room since hes a messy bitch and leaves all of his stuff laying around here. i found a oversized shirt and sweatpants ( mad basic but idk what boys wear to sleep ☠️☠️ ) i walked into my room & handed mason the clothes.

"you can change in the bathroom across the hall" i told him & received a nod from him.

he came back and i made space for him next to me. i turned off my lamp and felt arms wrap around me. i stiffened but slowly got comfortable and fell asleep.

┊ ➶ 。˚ °

i woke up to the bright sun shining into my eyes. i groaned and covered my eyes. i attempted to get up but was pulled down by someone. i turned around i rolled my eyes. " mason get up its like 10:00 " i stated and patted his cheeks ( giggles , cheeks ) " its still early go back to sleep " he said. we were face to face so i smelt that disgusting whiff of morning breath. i pinched my nose " gosh mason go brush ur damn teeth !".

he shot up out of bed and made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth & while he did i texted alyvia & madeleine.

                      grl power😍😘😘🥰💥💥
furrygirl- alyvia
jefree star - millie
james charles- ellie
rockthrower- madeleine

james charles
hi

furrygirl
SHE SPEAKS??
SINCE WHEN !!

james charles
i hate you
jk i miss you baby
me u & madeleine need to hangout soon
i have so much to tell u guys ☹️

jefree star
are you forgetting ab me or what

james charles
millie shut up

rockthrower
HI ELLIEEE !!

james charles
HII MLL!!
i miss you & the cast

rock thrower
we're actually planning on going to universal
wanna come?

james charles
UMMM
YES??
like is that even a question madeleine

rock thrower
alyvia you should come too, i miss you

furrygirl
I MISS YOU TOO BAE!!
I'LL DEF COME JUST TEXT ME THE DEETS

jefree star
what about me.

                            ( justice for millie. )

when mason finished he also changed because he wanted to make up for that coffee thing. i sprayed 109283838 pumps of perfume and when i finally finished , mason just looked at me in disbelief. " do you smell THAT bad ?? " he tried holding in his laugh and i pushed his shoulder.

we went downstairs and as i was about to open the door millie cleared her throat. i looked at her " ipromisei'lltellyoueverythingonceigetback. loveyoubye " i said quickly and walked out.

AMBER SPEAKS!!
was this good... idk tbh #rushed#ily

 idk tbh #rushed#ily