5

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                        . ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

once i saw masons message in the morning i literally screamed, ran around and jumped on my bed. " gosh ellie stop moving its like 5:00 in the morning " alyvia said and groaned.

i jumped and finally sat down and pulled up the message " LOOK!! " i screamed and alyvias eyes fluttered open and she slowly read the message.

" oh ellie i love you so much just MARRY me already " she said trying to do an " impression " of mason and started making kissing noises.

i rolled my eyes and plucked her forehead " shut up doofus , what do u wanna eat ? " i asked and she asked for waffles and bacon or smt like that.

3 weeks later bc why not 🙊🙊

masons finally done filming and comes back today !! i honestly cant wait to see him. over the past few weeks we've been talking and face timing non stop and idk i feel like im starting to feel a connection with him??

i shook the thought out of my head and got ready to see him !! what i wore ↴:

( you could change it tbh i js thought this was cute 😭😭🧍‍♀️) basic but cute

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( you could change it tbh i js thought this was cute 😭😭🧍‍♀️) basic but cute . i put mascara on, tinted cherry chapstick , and some blush.

i called a taxi to the airport texted mason " omw ! cant wait 2 see you ! 💗 " and listened to music for almost the whole car ride.

once i got there i visited all the little shops and someone was selling balloons that said " welcome back ! " and ofc i had 2 buy one bc idk i thought it was cute.

there was also a bookstore and i bought mason the book " little women " because whenever we were on ft and it got quiet i read it and mason asked me about it.

i bought a bookmark and a rose and taped the rose to the book with a random roll of washi tape i found in my bag.

♡*.✧
i saw mason and a smile started to spread across my face. there was a girl next to him? but i didnt think much of it , maybe they were just going in the same direction or something.

i was wrong . their arms were linked and they were laughing about something?? i felt jealous? hes not even my boyfriend i thought to myself and shook my head.

i sighed and he looked at me and smiled. i didnt wanna seem upset so i smiled back weakly. " hey el ! " he said and pulled me into a hug " hi mason " i said dryly.

" meet isa ! i met her while filming " he said and she put her hand out and ofc i shook it , i didnt wanna be rude. " hi nice to meet you, im ellie " i smiled " nice to meet you too ! " she smiled back and let go of my hand.

i felt embarrassed for some reason. i put the stuff i got mason away and just gave him the stupid balloon. " thanks " he smiled and i nodded

as we started walking they both started talking about how filming went and how they bonded or whatever. i zoned out and inspected the girl. shes pale , has blonde ish wavy hair , pretty style , and has green eyes.

i started listening to what they were talking about again and they were talking about the same damn thing , i wouldnt be surprised if i walked away and they didnt notice . i felt idk , invisible ?

suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder, it was mason " you okay ? " he asked and i nodded " yeah. " i noticed the girl was gone and we were at starbucks.

i sighed and sat down and mason sat beside me.
" here " i said and took out the book . he smiled " thank you ellie " i nodded and faced him.

he faced me and pushed some of my hair behind my ear. a tint of pink started to spread across my face and i looked down so he wouldnt see it. i guess he did because he just started laughing.

i pushed his shoulder and playfully rolled my eyes " shut up dork " i said and smiled as he pretended to cry since i " hit " him. isa ended up coming with her drink and we got up and left.

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄
we went to masons house and i threw myself on his couch as he led isa somewhere. not like i cared but i was curious to see where he was taking her so i got up and peeked from the corner to see him letting her unpack in his room?

i tippy toed back to the living room and sighed as i pushed myself back onto the couch. i felt upset , sad , annoyed , and idk i just wanted to cry.

i stared at the ceiling and felt someone sit next to me. i honestly didnt even care to look " whats on ur mind ? " it was mason. " why do you care ? go back to ur little girlfriend " i rolled my eyes , got up , grabbed my bag and made my way to the door.

he grabbed my arm " el what are u talking about ? me and isa are just friends . " i scoffed " yea right. "

" either way why do u even care el ? what do u like me or something?? " he asked and i looked at him for a quick min then looked down .

" ellie i-" i cut him off " gosh just leave me alone. " i pulled my arm out of his grasp and walked out of the house. im the other woman.

amber speaks :
oh em gee !! 🙊🙊🙊

word count: 918