1

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

i woke up and checked my phone , 10:45 in the morning, 10 missed calls from millie and 5 text msgs from her & noah , and a missed call from madeleine !

amongus man

noah beck 😈🔥
wake up what do you want from
starbucks

that eleven girl 💥✋
dragonfruit refresher plz

noah beck 😈🔥
ellie
wake up biatch

♡*.✧
i called madeleine back and she
said she tried calling me to ask if i was busy 2nite , confused i said no and she asked if i wanted to come with her to this movie premiere. i obviously agreed and we ended up going dress shopping together.
after that we both parted ways and got ready and ofc i begged millie to drive me and madeleine to the premiere and she obviously agreed but begged me to stop asking her to take me places.
while me and madeleine were dress shopping she showed me all the people id meet and one guy caught my eye but i didnt ask about him tm.
when i got dressed i sent madeleine a picture of the dress and how it looked on me then posted on insta

elliebrown
_______________________________

liked by madeleinemcgraw & masonthames 356,262 likeselliebrownkachow #ilumadeleine 😋😋👊👊💥tagged @madeleinemcgrawview all 3,457 comments

elliebrown
kachow #ilumadeleine 😋😋👊👊💥
tagged @madeleinemcgraw
view all 3,457 comments

madeleinemcgraw ilu 💗💗
      |||
         |||
elliebrown mwah

user347 since when were her and madeleine
friends..
        |||
           |||
madeleinemcgraw since kindergarten..

noahschnapp ur curfew is 11:00
         |||
            |||
elliebrown burn.

                           . ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄
                                         irl <33

after millie dropped me and madeleine off , madeleine was taking a bunch of pictures since she was a co star and i was just waiting for her till i saw the blondie she showed me. gosh he looked even better in person!? bye what am i thinking lms. i dont even know this guy. while i was thinking i realized i was still staring and he was staring back ?? i quickly looked away acting like that didnt happen but gosh thats so embarrassing. i eventually caught up to madeleine after all the interviewers and photographers were done and i told her what happened.
" mason and ellie sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes the love then comes the- " i covered her mouth then let go when she licked my hand " i dont even know this guy " she giggled " i was just teasing but mason is actually a nice guy and i could idk maybe give u his number or something, or i can tell him to follow u on insta " i shook my head " thats unnecessary, like i said i hardly even know this guy"
" duh thats why im gonna tell him to follow u on instaa " i shook my head as the cast took their seats beside madeleine.

                                       ♡*.✧
the movie was amazing and madeleine didnt mention this but we all went to dinner after and i was following madeleine the whole time like a lost puppy. after we got into the restaurant and sat down she introduced me to everyone and we started talking about how we got to where we are now and what we do for a living and just started cracking jokes. i saw madeleine whisper something to mason which caused him to look at me but i really didnt think much of it.

                             timeskip 😋😋👊
after i got home i showered , got comfortable and layed down till millie knocked on my door " COME IN !! " i yelled and she opened the door and closed it behind her . she jumped on my bed " so how was it ?? any cute boys ?? " i giggled " there was a bunch of good looking people but other than that it was fun!! "
she got comfortable on my bed and i checked my phone

insta:
masonthames just followed you

insta:
masonthames
hey

amber speaks !!
idk how to feel ab this chp i literally changed the whole storyline but its ok 😘😘🥰🥰😍😍😍
also the text msg thing is so frustrating pls