4

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄
once i got home i threw my stuff on the couch and groaned. i felt sick because of how much random candy and cotton candy i ate. i ran to millies room while holding my stomach. " girl are you pregnant or something? why are u holding ur stomach like that.. " millie asked " 1. im literally 15, im not pregnant. 2. MY STOMACH IS KILLING ME !! 3. im dying of boredom 4. i have so much to tell u " i stated.

after i told her everything we both were hungry and bored so while i ordered pizza , millie rented a movie.

" yo have you watched the nun? " millie asked and i shook my head " do u wanna watch it ? " she asked " sure "

i popped a popcorn bag in the microwave and heard a knock on the door . i opened it and payed the guy , took the pizza , and placed the box on the counter.

i sat on the couch and placed the pizza box and the popcorn on the table and millie started the movie and turned all the lights off.

literally half way in the movie there was a fucking jumpscare. " bye im not watching this anymore. " i turned to where millie was sitting and she wasnt there. i ran to the kitchen and got a knife and slowly walked to the hallway.

someone tapped my shoulder and i started screaming . i ran to the bathroom and the thing was chasing me . i locked the door and heard laughing???

" ellie open the door it was a joke " i heard millie say while laughing

                                       ♡*.✧

elliebrown
_____________________________

liked by milliebobbybrown, masonthames and 1,082,744 otherselliebrown #plzhelpimscared #nunsarescary #ihateumillie

elliebrown #plzhelpimscared #nunsarescary #ihateumillie

View all 4,292 comments
milliebobbybrown girl if u dont gts rn ☠️☠️
        |||
          |||
elliebrown i canr move 🧍‍♀️

masonthames dont look under ur bed.. 😨
       |||
        |||
elliebrown u thought that was funny..

                       ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄
i literally woke up in the tub. i walked out of the bathroom and stretched . "  u look like a corpse " millie said " thanks " i rolled my eyes . " im starving , i want bacon and waffles " i whined " fine i'll order some just shut up "

i checked my phone to see messages from the gc and from mason !! my heart literally skipped a beat when i saw his name and i almost fainted .. joking ofc.. unless 🧍‍♀️

                                 mason :) !! 💗

mason :) !! 💗
hii el i miss you!!
yesterday was fun

ellie 😎
hiiii mason i miss you tooo
and it was !!:)

mason :) !! 💗
also i was wondering if
u wanted to hangout
in a few weeks ??

ellie 😎
id love toooo!!
when and whos coming??

mason :) !!💗
uhh in like 3 weeks since
im filming but i was
also hoping it would
be just us ??

ellie 😎
sure id love that :)<33

mason :) !! 💗
okayy ttyl el 💗💗
read at 12:45 pm

                                     ♡*.✧
i wanted to literally scream , masons gonna be out of town filming . i invited my friend alyvia have a sleep over , i havent seen her in like years.

alyvia and i were close friends when we were younger but as we got older i guess you could say we i dont know, drifted apart??

once i heard a knock on the door i lunged off of the couch to open it " HI!!! " she said and hugged me to the point i couldnt breath. " hi alyvia uh i cant really like uh breath.. " i said and she quickly let go so i closed the door behind her when she walked in and she and screeched??

" oh my gosh is been years !! hows life going for ya " she asked as she put a bunch of drinks in the fridge and snacks on the counter . " everythings fine tbh !! "
i said while popping a chocolate pretzel in my mouth .

" any boys youve been talking tooooo?? " she said dragging the " oooo " part. " theres this one boy but i just met him so i dont wanna rush anything " i stated . " mason thames ?? " she asked

i slowly turned my head to her " girl i see him commenting on ur insta posts ALL the time " she giggled and i rolled my eyes.

" wanna prank call people?? " she asked and smirked and i nodded quickly " lets use ur phone tho bc i have a bunch of people we can call " i said and grabbed her phone. i dialed *67 and gave her my phone so she could choose a number .

she dialed the number and it rung for like 2 seconds till the person answered. " hello?? " it was mason.
" hello whyd u call me whos this ?? " i said in a weird voice " you called me ? " he said confused

" no u called me !! " i said and started bursting out laughing with alyvia " ha ha so funny el " he said sarcastically " im sorry mason loveubye !! " i said quickly and hung up. " love ya bye ??!! " alyvia said sand started dying of laughter .

i slapped her arm and she pouted and started rubbing it ( ayo 🤔🤔😨 ) we did a bunch of random stuff like face masks , never have i ever , 20 questions, and we ended up doing more prank calls .

i checked my phone when i woke up and saw a text from mason ??

mason :) !! 💗💗
love u too .

amber speaks !!
hii ugh i start school in like 2 weeks and i wanna cry
i literally dont wanna go and idk i havent been speaking to my bf and i dont even
wanna see his face tbh 😨🧍‍♀️

word count: 883