9 !!

ellies pov
( kinda rushed, sorueurryyr )

i got dressed put my hair into two braids and put random stuff in my bag, i was nervous , i didnt know what he was gonna say , what if he thinks im weird or something?

i shook the thoughts out of my head and went to millies room.

" what do u want " she said and i sighed dramatically. she sat up and looked at me " whats wrong ? " she asked and i finally spoke " me and mason are gonna get coffee and talk about " us " "
i air quoted " us ".

" okay?? isnt that a good thing? u like him right? "
she asked and i nodded " yeah but i feel like things between us are idk , complicated because the whole isa thing yk ? " i said and she nodded " omg how about i come with u but like i'll be under cover and i'll wear black , like this can be my sherlock holmes era " she stated and got up to find black clothes.

" finee " i said and sighed as my phone buzzed

mason 🧌
hey , is it ok if i take isa? shes leaving today and i just wanna get her coffee. it'll feel like shes not even there trust me
( oops )

i threw my phone onto a pile of millies clothes and slowly started to, cry? why was i crying over him? i covered my face with my hands as i did i started slouching.

millie turned around to see the message on my phone and shook her head and sat next to me. she wrapped her arms around me and said " hes not worth it, dont cry over some stupid boy" but i shook my head

i wiped my eyes on my sleeve and a bunch of mascara got on it. " should i still go ? but like i'll ask him to not take isa if that isnt rude" i said and looked at millie

" just tell him to take her to get coffee before he takes u to get coffee if that makes sense " millie stated and i shook my head again, " whats the point ? he wont even listen " my eyes started watering again and millie put her arm around my shoulder

" hey how about this , tell him instead of going today with isa u guys can go tomorrow so it wont be awkward. " i nodded and wiped my eyes " and tonight i can invite noah, sadie, and finn over and we could just watch random movies and i'll order food ?" i smiled and nodded as i hugged her " thank you , for everything " she smiled and sighed " what are sisters for ? " (did i eat 😜 )

                                    ┊ ➶ 。˚ °

i never texted mason and just left him on opened, i didnt have time for his bullshit. the rest of my day went well tho, i hung out with millie, sadie, noah, and finn and they helped distract me.

madeleine kept texting me asking if i was ok , so did the rest of the cast and i was guessing it was because mason told them about everything.

i didnt respond to any of them since i wasnt on my phone and i wasnt planning on responding to any of them but i had to text madeleine and alyvia since they're basically the people i talk to when somethings wrong.

i looked around me to see everyone asleep on the couch so i put my phone down and started putting the snacks and food away, and once i finished i headed to my room.

i got comfortable, closed my eyes, and tried to sleep, but i just couldn't. i groaned and started moving around uncomfortably till i heard a knock on my window.

i raised my eyebrow and grabbed a shoe just in case it was a kidnapper or something. i moved my curtains to the side to reveal a familiar face,

" mason? "

AMBER SPEAKS!
(READ OR ELSE)
bros obsessed
anyways sorry for not updating ive been sososooso busy w school omg I HATE MY SCIENCE TEACHER. but im so happy i ordered from glossier today and organized my room 😋
also im thinking ab doing an xavier thorpe thingy bc BRO HES SO WOWOWOWOW but idk if i should so help me 😢😢