Mystreet - Garmauance

Start from the beginning

"No, no, love, don't cry, please don't cry," Garroth said, wrapping his strong arms around Laurance. Laurance threw himself into the touch.

Garroth mouth 'what do we do?' to Aphmau who sighed.

"Darling what if... what if we give you a bath? That way we get rid of the icky feeling but we aren't doing anything while you feel like this?" Aphmau offered.

"Oh Irene, please, please, anything, just make it stop," Laurance reached forward blindly, grabbing Aphmau by the back of her shirt, pulling her into a hug.

She hugged back before standing up.

"Garroth, honey, will you keep him company while I get a bath ready?" Aphmau said. Garroth nodded, kissing Laurance on the top of the head as Aphmau walked away.

"Take a deep breath love, it's gonna be ok, me and Aph are gonna make you feel all better," Garroth murmured into Laurances ear softly.

About 10 minutes later, Aphmau called for the pair. Garroth practically carried Laurance to the bathroom as the man was like butter in his arms.

The bathroom was lit up by candles all around, rose petals sprinkled across warm water.

"Thank you, thank you," Laurance buried his face in his hands at the gesture.

"Let us take care of you, love," Garroth smiled, setting the man on the toilet lid.

Garroth and Aphmau helped the man strip as he cried thankful tears. Each place one of them placed their hands felt warm against his icy skin.

Garroth lifted him bridal style, placing him in the tub. Aphmau ran her hands through his fluffy hair.

Whilst Aphmau had him occupied, Garroth stripped as well, climbing into the tub behind him. They had made sure the house had an enormous tub before they moved in so all three of them could bathe together.

Aphmau then also removed her clothes and sat in front of Laurance, facing him as she sat criss cross in the tub. She reached forward and held his face, rubbing away his tears as they fell. Garroth ran his hands up and down Laurances chest and back.

"Thank you, thank you," Laurance continued to cry as his lovers massaged every inch of his body.

"That feel good, darling?" Aphmau smiled as she held his hand while Garroth worked shampoo into the brunettes hair.

"Mhm," Laurance whimpered blissfully, leaning into Garroths touch.

Aphmau began spreading body wash across his chest, stopping when he cried out as she wiped over a particular spot.

"Hey, what's wrong darling?" Aphmau asked softly.

"That's where he..." Laurance trailed off. That spot was where the man had hit him with a metal pipe to get him on the ground and defenseless in the first place.

"Oh darling I'm sorry," Aphmau whispered. Garroth pulled his hands from Laurances hair, wrapping them around the smaller man.

"Don't think about that love, ok, your body has nothing to do with him, ok?" Garroth soothed the man whose body had gone stiff.

"You're ok darling," Aphmau comforted.

"Relax, love, let us take care of you," Garroth said softly. Laurance nodded, relaxing back against Garroths chest, turning around to bury himself in it.

"There you go, are we ok to continue?" Aphmau asked for permission. Laurance nodded slightly. Aphmau began rubbing his back as Garroth just held him.

"I love you guys, I love you," Laurance cried as Aphmau applied soap to his legs.

"We love you too, love," Garroth replied.

"'m tired," Laurance yawned.

"You can sleep darling, we've got you," Aphmau offered.

"You sure?" Laurance asked.

"Of course," Garroth smiled against Laurances hair. Laurance quickly passed out. Aphmau rinsed him off and Garroth lifted both Laurance and himself out of thr tub, wrapping Laurance in a warm towel. He brought him to the bedroom, laying him on the bed before grabbing a towel for himself.

When he came back, dried off and dressed in PJs, Aphmau had dressed herself and Laurance in their PJs and had tucked them both in. Garroth climbed in behind Laurance, wrapping his arms around him.

"Night baby," he mumbled to Aphmau.

"Night honey," Aphmau whispered back, burying her hand in Laurances hair as she falls asleep.

When Laurance woke up, Aphmau was missing from his side and Garroth was staring at him with soft eyes.

"Good morning love," Garroth spoke gently.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," Laurance mumbled, rubbing his eyes with his fist.

"Don't apologize, love, it was totally understandable after what happened," Garroth frowned.

"I love you," Laurance hugged Garroth tightly, hiding his face in the others chest.

"I love you too, Aph is making pancakes in the other room," Garroth informed him.

"Pancakes?" Laurance smiled up at his boyfriend.