After a while we arrived at the hospital and they immediately put her in the room.

They checked everything and did all that bloody shit to her arm.

" your contractions are 5 minutes apart, your 5cm dilated when you reach 10cm that's when you can give birth. do you need anything before i leave mommy?" The nurse asked her.

" ice." She simply said and the nurse nodded before going to get it.

" this money got me tweakin turning good girls into freaks." I rapped leaning back on the couch. " look at what i got." I got up.

i pulled my shirt up showing her a tat with sayvon name on it.

" papa that's cute ass hell but why you went without me?" She said rubbing her eyes then paid attention to the tat again.

I shrugged before watching the whole gang walk in. They deep af.

" you feeling okay cookie?" Mia asked her, while holding remy on her hip.

" no." She said as the nurse came in and gave her her ice.

" how many cm you are?" dymond asked fixing her hair a little.

" 5, they need to give me a fucking epidural cause this ain't it." Aries said handing dymond a rubbing band from her arm so she could put it in a ponytail.

" man this bitch starting ha shit again." domo said then johnathan & Draco busted out laughing. " that shit ain't funny." He added.

" what she fucking with you about now?" Bands asked him.

" talking bout school bout to start so Sean need clothes, bitch i know that ain fucking dumb then she gone say. just give me the money I'll go get his stuff." He ranted.

" she got me fucked up if she think she finna buy ha a fuckinf wig with his clothes money, then she talking bout she'll set my car on fire just cause i won't give her the money." He shook his head.

" let her do it if she bad." Mia nodded.

" big Mia on go." Johnathan laughed.

" y'all talking to much." Aries said mugging as i rubbed her back. " say some smart, I dare you." She said looking at johnathan.

" ain gone fuck witchu today." He waved her off while everybody else was laughing.

Khalil walked in with my ps5 causing me to get happy and begin plugging it up to the tv.

" appreciate you thug." I said.

" play me in 2k." Woody said and I handed him a controller and we got to playing. i checked on aries here and there making sure she was straight.

after a while they gave her the epidural which calmed her a little.

" no cause one thing about me, ain gone play bout my man." Dymond said doing the period hand motion.

" ayeee Ongod." Aries laughed.

" slap a bitch off her feet bout him." Dymond said.

" shoot a hoe in her face bout him." Aries said as me and woody low key smiled.

" blah blah blah, y'all gone get beat up bout yall man to ain't it?" Johnathan said causing us to laugh.

" he always got some smart to say." Dymond laughed shaking her head.

" no he just mad somebody a beat that white bitch he got up. She gone be sitting there looking like a sad wet dog getting her ass beat up." Aries said causing him to mug her and we laughed.

" smelling like one too." Domo said.

" hell nawllll." Khalil laughed.

" watch i take y'all off my insurance since y'all talking shit." He said and we busted out laughing.

" bruh baeee." Aries whined.

" waddup." I stood up giving the controller to Khalil so he could play with woody.

" you okay?" She asked me rubbing my face like always. i stared at her taking in how we really finna be parents.

i loved every bit of this shit, my life been going great ever since i met her li cool ass.

" yeah, you good?" I asked as she moved over so that i could get in the bed with her. my li skinny ass.

" smileee." Mia said and we did as she took a few pictures. " soon to be parentsss!" She smiled.

" what time is it papa?" Aries asked me, i grabbed my phone showing her the time that read 10:37pm. " you sleepy?" She asked.

" yeah." I replied.

the nurse came in checking her and everything. i was bout to fall asleep till she said it was time.

" i can't believe you just bumped to 10cm that fast, okay ima go get the doctor and we going to get started. everybody else can go to the waiting room except two that you want to stay." She said then left.

" damn bruh." Aries whined. " as soon as she said that these contractions came." She said shaking her head.

" see y'all later." She told everybody that was leaving while me and dymond stayed in the room.

" you can hold my hand but don't squeeze it too tight tho." Dymond told her as the doctors came inside.

" girl you might don't wanna let me hold that mf then." Aries said and i looked at her and she looked like she was in so much pain. ain like this shit.

the doctors started setting up all the shit they needed then they got her propped up.

" im nervous." I said honestly.

" aww papa, me too." She said as i rubbed her back.

" okay breathe for me, then start pushing on 3." The doc said and she mugged her.

" im breathing! This shit hurt!" She yelled while i looked at dymond who was recording.

" one .. two .. three!" she started pushing. " come on push!"

" IM PUSHING WHAT THE FUCK!" She yelled i wanted to laugh but i was too nervous.

" come on again! One .. two .. three!"

" I CANT DO ITTT!" Aries cried and i wiped her tears.

" you got it mama, keep pushing." I told her.

.
@TheyLoveAries

Liked by @Kingsinn and 995,927 others @TheyLoveAries sayvon kendall white🤍View all 826,826 comments @Kingsinn 🤞🏾@random omggg he so handsom🥰

@TheyLoveAries sayvon kendall white🤍
View all 826,826 comments
@Kingsinn 🤞🏾
@random omggg he so handsom🥰

_________________________________________
voteeee
Excuse any mistakesss
time skip next chapter!