1

Aries💕

" jamarcus wright." The principal said into the mic. Woody dumb high ass just stood there laughing as they called his name.

" go stupid bitch." I said pushing him a little so he could recognize they called his name to get his diploma.

" oh." He laughed walking away doing the dougie. " what the fuck." I laughed watching his dumb ass.

" what the fuck did he smoke?" I asked myself watching him snatch his diploma from the principal.

" Let me see the mic." He said grabbing it with out the principal saying yes or no. " i just wanna thank all my family & friends ya heard, without y'all y'all know I would be still in the same grade. But to ms. Kathy-"

" take the mic!" Somebody yelled knowing he was finna say something stupid. " nah, I just want to say something kind to her." He continued.

" you taught me a lot to be honest, sometimes I liked you but most of the time I didn't. I hated each wig you came through that door with on yo head-" he was finna continue but the principle took it.

I watched as everybody laughed they ass off and I just shook my head smiling.

" Aries king." The principal called out and I danced walking to get my diploma.

" thank you." I said grabbing it smiling as they took pictures with me. " you wanna say something?" He asked moving the mic towards me.

I nodded taking it from him gently. " finally glad to say i graduated, to all the bitches- i mean females that said i wasn't gone do it well look bitch I did it. thank you." I smiled walking away.

I went to sit down until they called everyone. they said the little speech then some people threw they caps up in the air but I didn't cause mines was too cute.

I went over to my family hugging them. It took a while because i got a big ass family.

" where domo?" i asked my dad about my big brother. " he'll be here ina minute." He smirked.

" come on let me get some pictures of you baby." My granny said as her and my auntie pulled out their phones.

" ok." i said moving to where the sun was shining and smiled as they took a lot of pictures.

i looked over at my friends seeing them smiling and laughing with their families.

i heard a horn blowing and i got so happy seeing a ribbon on it and domo driving it.

" this for me?" I asked feeling myself about to cry. " yes baby girl." My dad said smiling at me.

" you didn't." I said looking at the pink & white Wrangler jeep. " i did." He said as I started crying.

daddy hugged me causing me to break down even more. " your mama would be proud." He said in my ear.

" aww my tete baby." My auntie said giving me a hug as my daddy let me go. " I'm so happy for you. Here." She said handing me a wrapped up box.

" thank you." I smiled opening it while still looking at my beautiful car. I opened the gift seeing a picture of me and my mom when I was younger.

" oh my god." I cried it was a necklace that I was now in love with. " mhm, let me put it on." My auntie said smirking.

I moved my hair out the way and let her put it on & I couldn't stop looking at it.

" thank y'all so much." I said then walked over to my car. I was inlove with all my gifts and so thankful.