22

Aries/cookie

" omggg she's so pretty." I smiled looking at my niece remy. Mia had gave birth while i was out of town.

" she look like me huh?" Kell said, Mia boyfriend/ baby daddy.

" yes, i know Mia mad ass hell." I laughed.

" and is, that shit so trifling." She said mugging as we laughed. " it's okay tho cause atleast she's beautiful." She smiled.

" when y'all get to go home?" I asked putting my phone in my back pocket.

" tomorrow, i wish we could leave today tho." She said frowning.

" well i gotta go, ima see y'all later." I said hugging them then leaving.

once i got inside my car taniya was calling so i answered.

" hey aries, what you doing?" She asked.

" girl nothing, im finna go home cause i been packing them packages all day. then i went to ship them off." I said. im working on getting a office and workers soon.

cause im so tired of doing this all by myself, i get help here and there but that ain't enough i be tired.

" you should've told me to come help you, i been in the bed all day." She told me.

" naw you be with your friends youn even hang out with me no more." I pouted then i pulled off heading home.

" you right, we can start back hanging out tho." She said.

" okay, ima call you back tho cause your brother calling." I said.

" okay make sure you call back foreal cause you never do." She said and I laughed answering sincere call.

" yo, where you at?" he said as soon as i answered.

" on the way home." I said and he nodded hanging up in my face so i called nyny back.

" that was fast." She said.

" girl, yo brother ain't want nun." I said pulling up into McDonald's cause i had a taste for some fries from here.

" anyways lemme tell you bout this boy i talk to." She said and i nodded listening to her.

" Wait hollon ny, let me order these fries right quick." I said and she said okay.

" hey can i get a large fry please, that's all." I said and they said the price and i pulled around. " okay continue nyny."

" so i was talking to this boy or whatever so we at school and he come up to me and we just talking and stuff. vibing and shit. so then this girl came up to me talking about why you talking to my man?."

" im like who is yo man & you sure he not talking to me? meanwhile the boy just standing there looking stupid i almost punched him in the face." she said causing me to laugh.

" then she pointed at the boy and im like baby he talking to me learn to control yo nigga the fuck then i rushed the fuck outta her how bands taught me then she ran away crying and i dogged that nigga out afterwards."