"And you are scared that dad will be upset if he finds out about it?"

Grave blinked, "...I am more scared of how well you read me sometimes"

Molten couldn't help but chuckle,

"You're not that obivious, don't worry! I just know you well"

Gravedigger smiled as he continued,
"So, what do you think I should do?"

"I wouldn't risk it...but then again you are not me... You are Gravedigger, you risk things"

It was Grave's turn to laugh. They really were like opposites to each other. Like Yin-yang. The risk taker and the safety net... Completing one another perfectly every time...

As the silence settled down, Molten took Grave's hand off his sleeve and into his own. Giving it a little reassuring squeeze, "I really don't know what you should do... You could just... Follow your  heart? I guess?" he offered sleeply.

The smaller one grinned, "You sound like one of those inspirational movie characters."

Molten puffed, "It's way too early for this and you just woke me up... Cut me some slack, I am trying here!"

They chuckled at the exchange before the muffled voice from beyond the door silenced them. One sounded like the Commander and he surely would be mad if he found Grave breaking the rules... That and Medic was just too nice to get her in trouble... He wouldn't do that to her and if the Commander wanted to see Molten there wouldn't be many place to hide. Weighing his choices, Grave quickly turned to his brother, wrapping him in a gentle hug before sneaking out the door. He recognised the voice well, from across the hall Commander was standing back towards him as he was speaking with Medic.

Closing the door behind him, he waved to Medic to let her know he was leaving, she gave him a small confirmation nod that the coast was clear. With some new found confidence from his brother, Grave' decided he will go see Scout later today. Maybe trusting his heart wouldn't be so bad..

.....

Lunch came around rather fast, guess that is what it feels like when you are meeting someone you shouldn't be seeing. A lot of adrenaline... More and more soldiers entered the cafeteria, leaving their posts. With the parking lot empty, Grave' walked up to the garage without the prying eyes of the army on him. A certain Tower patiently standing next to the staircase as he waited for him.

Scout pulled him into a bone crushing hug as he beamed, "Grave' you came!"

The boy wiggled, trying to untangle himself, "S-Scout, I can't breathe!"

"Ups, sorry!"

Scout placed the boy down, smiling sheepishly as the latter was gaspimg for air. The young man hurried to the staircase prompting an out of breath "Wait up!" from Grave.

"Come to the rooftop!" he yelled in return.

"Why?"

He pulled up two finger guns as he smirked, "Less chance to be caught and a cooler view!"

Scout wasn’t kidding when he said a better view. They could see almost the whole base from up there. It was unbelieveable just how massive the structure was especially from above. A scouting tower stood tall in front of the main building, that was where the Rangers were stationed. Gravedigger pulled Scout down behind the ledge when a one of them almost spotted the two from the tower.