CHAPTER FIVE: MARK OF THE CHEETAH

Diana was driven to a barber shop by Steve and Paula. The three sit down at three seats. "Yo! Marsden! 3 trims up for me and my lady friends." yelled Steve. Diana noticed that there was nobody else in the place as the barber clicked a button behind a counter which opened a hatch under the three of them's seats and drops into tunnels going underground.

Diana, Steve and Paula fly through the tunnels before being dropped safely in what looks like a waiting room. Steve leads the two through a door into a gigantic office space which is revealed to be a secret base for the Allies' secret black ops group also known as "The Blackhawks".

In Germany, Dr. Maru worked in her lab trying to perfect her gas but keeps failing at it. "Merde!" yelled Maru as she slammed her mask onto her table. This catches the attention of her subordinate who's named "Sera" as he checks on her progress. She explains that the gas is unstable and these test runs they have been doing has been failing them as were shown multiple test pictures from different camps. Sera's era glow bright red as he influences her to continue their work as Sera is revealed to also know French. Maru gets back to work as Sera leaves the room as a illusion is revealed to be over his uniform revealing a blueish armour that looks Greek.

Back in America, Steve and Paula are shown showing off the Blackhawk One to Diana who's astonished by the entire building as they walk into a meeting room for a briefing. "Steve! Took you long enough to get... hello there!" said the man at the front of the table. "And who are you?" The man walks over to Diana and attempts to kiss her on the hand which causes Diana to punch the man in the stomach and throw the man across the table into a pile of boxes.
As Diana prepared to fight the Blackhawks before she was stopped when a she heard a voice, yelling "STOP! Do you guys want to ware yourselves out!" A woman walks out of a back room and she introduces herself as Etta Candy, the second in command of the Blackhawks. She introduces the rest of the War Table members: leader of the Blackhawks Bartholomew Hawk, weapons expert Janos Prohaska, womaniser and the man Diana attacked Andre Blanc-Dumont and hotshot pilot Natalie Reed. The Blackhawks welcome Diana to the team as they end up discussing the recent revelations of the mustard gas. Diana attempts to explain that she believes it to be the God of War Ares but Steve stops her believing they should keep Diana's heritage and backstory a secret for the moment.
Steve and Diana attempt to get on the case against Doctor Poison but are instead assigned to working a case in Britain and work a very prestigious party as the Blackhawks and the British royal family believe that somebody is going to attempt to kill the king George Vl at the party.
Steve and Diana regrettably agree to join but Etta decides to join the team on the mission believing Steve won't be able to do this.

The three board a Blackhawk jet and fly off to the UK.

After they arrive, they set up shop in a old rundown apartment building as their base as they prepare for the night. Diana and Etta go clothes shopping while Steve pulls out a radio device to listen in and finds that somebody named "P. Rich" is attending the party and Steve goes out on the town to try and figure out who this was.
Later that night, before the party, Diana sits on the terrace of their place when Etta walks out onto it. "You almost ready?" asked Etta. Diana is startled and looks behind her to see Etta and says "Yeah I'm almost ready. Just wondering where Steve is at." The two end up talking for a good bit before Diana asks the big question "What happened between you and Steve?" asked Diana. "HE TOLD YOU?!?" asks Etta as she's startled by this. "No but I could tell the two of you have history," said Diana. "You don't have to tell me what happened though."
"Ahh why not I'll just tell you." said Etta. "A few years ago before the war, Steve and I ran into each other at the bus stop. I was running away from abusive home and he was headed to see his family. We ended up talking and he ended up inviting me to his family home seeing that I was in distress and crying. From that day on, it was basically love at first sight but I always had commitment issues. Then suddenly, Steve proposed to me. I was startled by this and ended up saying I wasn't ready and we ended up getting into a fight and broke up. Then I would later learn he cheated on me with Miss Paula. And the rest is history."
"I am soo sorry about that." said Diana. The two hugged then they both realised the time and headed to the party. Steve is revealed to be searching around their town and discovers that this P. Rich had bought a apartment across from where the party happened and Steve investigates the apartment to find Nazi propaganda and symbols everybody and before he can search any closer he is knocked out and is scratched with a deadly posion.
The woman who scratched him is revealed to be in a yellow trench coat and hat with black spots all over. Steve is gaged and tied up in the closet before the woman who Steve recognizes as Priscilla "The Cheetah" Rich, a rich seductress who's a German spy. Diana and Etta arrive at the party and there they attempt to have fun while protecting the king when the entire party goes quit when Priscilla walks into the room.

During the party, Etta realises she had gotten a transmission and goes to try and find Steve while Diana, believing that Rich is the assassin, tries to interrogate her. Diana and Rich end up dances and Rich realizes that Diana works for the Blackhawks and scratches her in the stomach before attempting to kill the king but Diana stops her before using the Lasso of Truth and dragging her out of the party but suddenly succumbs to the poison.

Etta arrives at the appartment to find Steve half dead before getting knocked out by the Cheetah also. Diana, Steve and Etta wake up on a plane where it's revealed that Etta has been hit by truth serum and that they're head to the Blackhawks private island. Steve and Diana are revealed to only have 5 minutes left to live unless they get the cure which the Cheetah holds. The Cheetah, Diana, Steve and Etta land on Blackhawk island but before Etta can give Cheetah the access code into the vault she tricks Cheetah and gets the cure and saves Diana and Steve. Diana defeats Cheetah using the armour she was given by Hephaestus. They use the truth serum on Cheetah who quickly reveals there's a spy inside the Allied Powers.

The Cheetah is attested by UK police as Diana is nicknamed the "Wonder Woman" by the people at the party which Diana decides to use as her codename. The three arrive back in New York as the Blackhawks officially appoint Steve and Wonder Woman as part of the War Table. Later, after everybody has left, Etta and Steve are the only people left in the office and the two end up kissing each other by accident before going to a back room for some alone time but don't know their being watched by Paula who radios in to somebody and says "Alles läuft nach planen" as she's revealed to be the spy.

TO BE CONTINUED, IN 'CHAPTER SIX: ALL-STAR TEAM UP'