New Ship

From the first person of Alexey

August 13
20XX
8:00

Alexey 's thoughts:I woke up when the alarm clock with a Russian song rang.

Alexey 's thoughts:Eh, another new day.As always, nothing changes, but still something happened yesterday.Captain Johnson, he commanded the destroyer "John Paul Johnson" told me that I am now the captain of the destroyer "Atago", but fortunately there are no Japanese there, the Russians are on this destroyer, okay, it's time to go.

I got up, washed, cleaned the subs, and put on a new uniform that I was given last night.
I went to the mirror and looked.

Alexey:Well, the uniform is a little different from the captain's mate, but almost the same.However, strangely, a Japanese destroyer and a Russian crew...a great combination.

I went outside, the sun blinded me for a second.I got in my car and drove to the port in New York.

9:00

I arrived and saw a huge destroyer that was standing near the pier.

I went closer and saw the captain of the "John Paul Johnson"Alexey:Welcome

Alexey:Welcome.

Johnson:Hello, well, congratulations on the new position of captain of the destroyer "Atago"

Alexey:Yes, you still managed to surprise me yesterday.

Alexey:Could you tell us more about the destroyers of this class.

JOHNSON: Well...good.

Johnson:This is the destroyer Atago, the first destroyer of this class, the second destroyer is Ashigara.As you can see, it is similar to our "Arly Burks" since the Atago was built according to a similar structure as our destroyers.

Alexey:And what about the characteristics?

Johnson:So listen.

He began to list all the technical characteristics of this destroyer.

Johnson:And finally, Atago has a helicopter hangar, it accommodates two helicopters.We decided to put our AH-64 Apache and UH-60 Black Hawk there.

Alexey: Yes...this is a normal arsenal, as I understand it, he has 96 missiles in total, right?

Johnson:You're right, 64 cells in the bow and 32 cells in the stern.Basically, our tomahawks are installed on the Atago.

Alexey:I see.

Johnson:All right, go, and remember when you join this ship, you will immediately become its captain.Your crew is waiting for you at the helipad.
I started to climb the ladder to this huge ship.