Chapter 20: no holding back

Start from the beginning

"So, are we okay again?" I asked cautiously when we pulled apart.

"Do you accept my apology?" She asked.

"Of course, I accept it," I chuckled.

"Then we are more than okay," she said with a wide smile.

We stayed on the windowsill for a little while, admiring the stars and enjoying each other's presence.
I had a warm feeling in my chest, knowing that everything would be fine.

After a while, we got inside again and closed the window.

"Do you want something comfier to wear?" I asked as I changed into my sweatpants.

"That would be great." I handed her some grey sweatpants and she kept the shirt she was wearing under her hoodie.

While she went to the bathroom, I grabbed her sweatshirt and put it on before getting under the covers.

"You look adorable..." Shuri muttered when she got back.
She laid down next to me, pulling me into her arms and pressing a soft kiss on my forehead.
I looked up at her and there it was again, that fond expression that I just couldn't define.

She leaned in and pressed her soft lips to mine. I pressed myself closer and deepened the kiss. Her hand was resting on my waist and my arms were around her neck.
My body was full of lust, and I wanted to feel her everywhere.

Suddenly she pulled away, resting her head on the pillow.
I frowned confused about what she wanted. Her eyes stayed on mine, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"You're so beautiful," she whispered.

I smiled and quickly pecked her lips.

"Y/N?" Shuri asked quietly.

"Yeah?"

"I... I think I love you."

I felt my heart explode at those three words coming out of her mouth.
She looked at me with that same look in her eyes as before, and now I knew what it was. It was love.

I pulled her against me, crashing our lips together. She reacted immediately, her hands moving to my lower back, pressing me closer, and her tongue gently slipping inside of my mouth.
I felt her warmth on every inch of my body, and I had to force myself to pull away for a second. This time it was her looking at me with a confused frown.

"I think I love you too..."

After that, there was no holding back. She pulled me into her, her hands roaming over my body, slipping under my hoodie. I shivered at the cold touch on my bare skin.
She pushed one leg between mine, her hands moving to my ass. I breathed out shakily, her lips on my neck.

"I need you," I whispered, trying to keep quiet so that Mia wouldn't hear us.

Shuri smirked at my words, pulling my hoodie over my head, and tossing it on the floor.
Her eyes were full of lust as she let her gaze trail over my bare skin.
I took her shirt off too and let my hands travel down to the hem of her sweatpants before removing them. She took mine off too without hesitation.
Her bare skin against mine made my brain numb with desire.
I heard her breathing getting heavier as I pressed myself to her, feeling her warmth over my whole body.
She let her hand wander down my stomach before slipping off my underpants. She held still while I pulled hers off too. Our gazes locked as she started touching me, her cold fingers making me bite my lip with pleasure.

I let my fingers trail over her lower stomach, teasing her a little bit before touching her too. I breathed in sharply as I felt how wet she was, while her fingers were still caressing my spot.

Pleasure rushed through my body as I ran my fingers over her. I slowly pushed two fingers in, feeling her warmth.
She looked obscenely hot. Her eyes were closed, her chin lifted, her mouth slightly open, letting out soft moans, and her hand still circling my spot before pushing inside of me.

We breathed against each other's lips, trying to be as close as possible. I came a few seconds after her, collapsing against her chest, trying to catch my breath. My heart was racing with adrenalin.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled the blanket over us. I cuddled up to her, feeling the warmth of her skin.
My eyes started getting heavier, and I felt myself drifting into a deep sleep. Before I fell asleep, I heard a whisper next to my ear but failed to completely register it.

"I love you y/N, and I will never let you go again,"

------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you're all doing great and you enjoy this chapter. So I think this story might be coming to an end quite soon, but I'm not sure how many more chapters there will be...

Thank you for all the comments and votes, your feedback makes my day:)