He looked up to see Malivore with a smirk on his face, "I sense the anger in you, oh the pain. It's almost delicious." He said getting down on one knee. "You don't have to die. You can live if you choose to side with me."

The soldier glared at the monster in front of him, he then spat in his face, Malivore grimaced at the feeling, he swiped it off his face and his smirk grew even wider.

"Oh well, don't say you didn't ask for it." He said as he placed his hand over the soldier's face and a black sludge began to wash over the soldier's body.

Standing up and stepping away, Malivore smiled as the soldier stood up, his left leg fully brought back and a Malivore symbol on the middle of his head.

"What are your orders, sir?" The soldier asked, Malivore turned around as he opened the door to the warehouse, rays of the sun shining on his skin, "Let's kill some brats." He stated as he walked out of the warehouse with the soldier and his fellow colleagues who also held a Malivore symbol in the middle of their heads.

***

A loud thump was heard from the gym, Stiles stood in the middle of the room hitting the punching bag in front of him.

Ever since he woke up today, he felt like something bad was about to happen, he had to be at the ready in the case that whatever he was feeling would happen.

"You good?" Rafael asked as he entered the gym with Jed beside him, Stiles turned to the wolves and brushed his wet hair to the side, "I'm peachy. You guys need the room?" He asked them.

The two wolves shook their heads, "Nah, we were just worried. We could feel you through the bond." Jed told him. Stiles sighed, he had forgotten that he had accidentally brought these two into his own type of pack when he met them.

"I'm good you guys. Just feel like something is off." Stiles said going back to hitting the punching bag. The two wolves gave each other a skeptical look and were about to say something when the sound of footsteps running through the halls got their attention.

The three turned to see several students passing by the gym doors, "What the hell?" Raf muttered. Stiles stepped towards the doors and followed after the students, prompting the two to follow after him.

Stiles pushed through the students in front of him and his eyes widened as he saw why everyone had gathered in the lobby. The TV was currently showing a monster fighting in the plaza of Mystic Falls.

"Oh God." Stiles whispered, he turned around to see Alaric a few feet away, the headmaster turns and faces Stiles. Knowing what his son was thinking, he gives a relenting sigh and nodded his head.

Stiles gave him a grateful nod and used his fox speed to run out of the school and towards the plaza. Arriving there, the teenager was shocked to see so much chaos in the peaceful town.

He grimaced at the sight of the dead bodies of fallen officers in front of him, "Hey, ugly! Your fights with me." He shouted at the creature. The creature turned around and growled at Stiles, its eyes beginning to glow a bright orange.

"Shit!" Stiles quickly jumped out of the way and hid behind a police car, "Really should have thought this through." He muttered to himself.

From afar, Malivore watched what was happening, a smile on his face as he looked down on Stiles from the bell tower.

"The order is given." He said.

***

"Understood sir." A soldier said as he turned to the others in the van and nodded, everyone nodded back as they grabbed their rifles and weapons.