Chapter 4 - Way Before the Murder...

Start from the beginning

Haseena takes a seat and thinks for a while.... "do one thing.... take Mr Bijoy Chandran photo and try to ask the people here about him.... if he was in some other place for his retirement then what was he doing in this town during last days...what ever happened it happened after he came back to this town....and if he was living here not even informing his best friend then what he was doing here in the first place...for the living he must have contacted someone to stay here...it not possible that people didn't notice him back then....otherwise our killer never would have approached to murder him...."

"point taken.... she is right...if he was in the town then he must have called me...but he didn't anything.... all I was thinking here he was somewhere else.... but the real thing is he was death all long....." says Danish...

"so, try to get the information after his retirement and talk to Dr. Swetha about his time of death...maybe this might help us in this case.... knowing the time of death, we might conclude which year he was killed and for what reason..."

all shook their head and goes from there learning Haseena alone in the cabin.... she looks at the monitor and sees Karishma face.... she zooms her photo and observers her carefully...

"seeing you no one would tell that you are murder...but as they say never judge book by their cover...seeing you in my house..i thought you might be innocent but here I am receiving different vibes about you...the real question is how you not remember anything when you are the murderer of two people..."thinks Haseena and keeping looking at her..."

Later....around 7 p.m...

Haseena opens her door with some files.... she keeps the files on the table and pours herself a glass of water.... she switches on the lights all over the house and goes to her room to get changed....

after getting fresh she thought to make something light for her to eat.... she is exhausted and all wants to sleep....

She is not good at cooking but sometimes likes to do when Haseena needs some space .... for 20 mins Haseena is busy in cooking and failed to notice something behind her.... someone peeps behind her shoulder...

"what are you cooking..." says the voice her behind her...

Jeezzz....."Haseena sacres jumps and keep her hand to her heart.....turns around to see the adorable ghost smiling at her... "you sacred me..."she yells...

"what can I say.... it's my job to scare people and I guess I am doing pretty well..."

"you think..." Haseena composes herself and Karishma giggles a little... "I almost forgot that I am practically living with the ghost...."

"hey.. don't insult me like that...okay...."says Karishma and Haseena gives her death glare.. "so what you are making..."

"why you wanna taste..."says Haseena glaring at her....

"if had the power to do that..i would love to taste...but looks like the ghost aren't allowed to have that kind of contact with real world...."says Karishma coming beside her looking at stove.... "noodles....that's a quick thinking..."

"I am tired and I don't have that energy to something else.... noodles is favourite food.... what about you...."

"noodles are my favourite too.... seeing this I feel like I am dead for decades...." says Karishma sadly...Haseena sees that small face and concentrates on cooking...

After serving herself the plate, Haseena sits on the chair and Karishma sits at the opposite...Haseena looks at her and nods her head in disbelief....

"what." ask Karishma rising her eyebrow...