Chapter 4 - Way Before the Murder...

happy reading fellas...

Haseena stays numb and looks at the photo of Karishma Singh...gazing at it Haseena gulps in fear...

She clears her throat... "who she murdered...? and why...?"

Danish taking a seat in front of with upset face.... "she murdered a woman and 15-year-old boy.... couldn't able to bear that pain so she hanged herself.... we found the murder weapon at the abandoned house...that's how we came to know about her.... she fled from the crime scene before the police could reach and next thing, we know she was death...."

"why did she do that.... i mean what was her motive..."

"we didn't know...but some say she was here for visiting places...enjoying her vacation alone....we searched her hotel room but didn't find anything except for the murder weapon....and of course a suicide note...where she mention that she is the one killed them....and feels guilty so she took that step...after collecting evidence we closed the case once for all...as we proved everything..."

"when it had happened..."

"I think it's...uhh.....2019...yeah..."

Haseena nods her head and thinks for a while... before she could ask anything, they both hear the door knocking and sees Vinod and Riya standing with files...Haseena nods head in approval and they come inside...

"so, did you get anything..."

"no, we didn't get anything.... you told us to find any killings during the period of three to four years..." Haseena nods her head in yes... "the answer is no... there is no murder during this period...looks like the killer didn't do anything in these years to make more suspicion except for this....."says Vinod keeping the file...

"also we dig information on Bijoy Chandran...there too we didn't get anything which might help in this case....all the suspects are in the jail....there is no one which we can tell that someone from the past killed him...."says Riya..

"like I said before... Bijoy Chandran...he didn't have anyone to kill him...he was sincere in his job and made sure he put the criminals behind the bars for their crime.... i don't think someone in the past did something like that..."says Danish and all agrees to him...

"but someone did killed Mr Bijoy Chandran...we can't ignored that fact....well how long did you worked with him when he was in the force..."

Danish thinks.... "before his retirement...i got in the accident and couldn't have the strength to go around and catch the killer so he is the one recommended me to the robbery department....so that I can do my job easily not moving any places except for the crime scene...."

Haseena gets up from her seat and walks behind her chair...leaning towards it.... "then why someone killed him...there must reason behind it...i think there is more to the story...."

"but we can't prove...as nothing is coming in hand....no reports were filed in those years...there is no missing report nor a murder.... then how we can catch the killer..." ask Vinod...

"lets assume that the killer has committed the murder, but this thing has happened years ago...no one will even remember anything if they had saw the killer...he must have ran away years ago...we have found the victim here but the killer must be in some other city... isn't..? says Riya...

"she is right though.... we only have the victim here....and only evidence we have that he was murdered.... how we are going to dig the past..." ask Vinod..

"does he have any arch nemesis during the time in his force..." asked Haseena...

"no, he had no one....this town is pretty good at that time...crime rate was low during our times...and now it had increased a little bit...but that time was the golden period...."says Danish thinking about his old days....